6

"the shrine visit was something huh?" shuu voiced his question in the middle of the walk.

"why?" i asked back.

shuu didn't reply right after.

"nothing, i guess it's just me."

after that neither of us tried to make a conversation.

just before the last turn to the school, my eyes caught a familiar being. my legs automatically stopped walking. i could feel shuu's staring at me with puzzled feeling.

a tall, raven colored hair, glasses, and 'business' smile on.

takehaya seiya.

"this is pretty surprising huh? long time no see, shuu and.. minamoto-san." seiya greeted us still with that business smile on.

ah, it's all in the past. of course he would call me that way..

"long time no see, once again congrats for winning the tournament last week." shuu replied calmly as usual.

"thank you, kirisaki did great too. are you guys taking a walk together?"

he knows damn well that i don't even want to face him again yet here he is trying to make a conversation.

"yeah, how about you?"

stupid shuu, stop initiating a conversation with him..

"kuma wanted a walk so.."

that's it! let's end this conversation.

"uh, shuu and i have something important to do so see you around i guess.." i said quickly before anyone, then took a short yet deep breath. "takehaya-kun."

i could see seiya's pupils got bigger behind his glasses for a second. but it quickly got back to its normal size, typical seiya.

"see you around too." seiya said that and he just walked over us with kuma as his companion.

me and shuu continued our walk to school. from his face, i could tell that shuu has lots of questions to me. i might not be the friendliest person you ever know but i never shoo people away the way i did to seiya just now.

sorry but i don't think i could tell you now..

"can i ask you something?" shuu asked with a careful tone.

silence.

"i take that as yes, so.. did something happen? i mean are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? you never shoo people away that way you know."

i don't know how to tell him the answer.

mid-term examination has ended and am all happy! well the results are not that good but not that bad, average i guess? then enjoy reading and have a nice day peeps~