I Love You Always Forever

Hasan was watching Steven's stream on his phone. He was playing with MrMouton and they were going through their routine of pretending to hate each other and making weird noises at the same time. "Ohhh nonoNoNO", said Steven faking a smile. MrMouton let out a defeated chuckle forgetting to respond with his own noise. "You're such a cuck Steve."  Hasan smiled, thinking how cute Destiny looked on stream. He decided to ask him out... as friends to go out to eat.

He sent a message to Steven through Discord.

Hasan: Hey bud! I was just wondering if you want to come for a night out on the town.... with Andy and I? *Hasan cursed himself. Hesitantly having added Andy out of shyness. "Let me introduce you to the town!"

Destiny: Yeah sure buddy just let me know. I'll probably invite Lily too since you're bringing Andy.

Steven sat back in his chair satisfied with his response. It came across as friendly and open yet non-chalant.

Steven looked at d.gg chat. He used the entirety of his 110 iq and came up with a plan.

"What's up with Communism do girls like actually like that shit?" Steven glanced at his chat while pretending to type and read emails. "It seems OK I guess.I got a chick I'm going on a date with that... HOOOOOOOOO BOYYYY I almost let out secret memes HOollyYY ShiT! I need to be more careful. You fuckers always mess my shit up. Anyway any nice colognes you guys know about?"

Friday night came.

Steven wore dress pants. He slipped on a Rolex watch. He put on a clean shirt and his prized blue jacket. He stepped in front of the mirror and believed himself to look like a million bucks.

He stepped out into the cold night that was not too cold for a Nebraskan and drove to pick all of his friends up.

Hasan was wearing a long gucci coat. Boots with lifts in them to appear taller, and a brown sweater and black cotton pants with a beanie.

Andy wore a camouflage pattern Hoodie that he used to avoid the papparazi, baggy blue jeans and converse sneakers.

Lily was out on the town wearing a black skirt and a beige sweater, she also kept a fork in her purse in order to eat at asian restaurants.

The foursome met up and drove to a 5 star restaurant Andy Milonakis had suggested.

Light jazz played and Steven glanced around.. He had never been somewhere so fancy. "Welcome to LA". said Hasan. Andy Milonakis led them toward their table, "I come here all the time", he bragged, lying. "It's nothing like how they have in Korea, but it's one of the best spots in LA," said his voice tinged with deceit. Lily kept quiet, aware that her knowledge of Korean culture would humiliate Andy if she spoke up. Destiny chose his spot with precision. He sat next to Lily, acknowledging her as an equal yet, keeping his face away from hers, showing only one side of himself, as he did whenever he interacted in person with her. He was diagonally across from Hasan, just so that he could steal glances at him, without it being weird, yet being able to not look at him if he so chose to minimize blushing. Sitting across from Andy increased his self confidence as he was no longer the shortest one at the table. Destiny was feeling good. He cracked jokes and talked about how he could handle the spiciness of any dish. "Asians dishes are not hot," he claimed. His friends awkwardly conceded, none of them having made the claim.

After the meal was over the waitress came by to collect the bill.

"We should all pay together," announced Hasan. "If we split up the bill then we can equally share the cost. We all take a small hit but would all benefit in the end."