Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Oh god, not again, she better be getting paid for her sessions with Sebastian. She felt her face color as Tabitha eyed her out. Like hating her so bad. Cat did not have time to make friends or enemies... She needed to focus so she had enough money for her mother.

Once inside the room she watched as he took off his tee shirt and undid his jeans. His body would make any girl drool.

"Um... Do you want me to change, or... Strip...?" She said trying to fight off the urge to cry. He eyed her out.

"Strip," he ordered her. His eyes dark. She was a little taken back by his behavior earlier on. She did not understand why he was sort of nice to her. She stripped down to her underwear and waited to see what his next move would be. "I said strip," he said getting in the bed. He sat up with his back on the head of the bed. He had also fully stripped, as soon as she noticed how big his cock was and how fully erect it was she felt her face heat up.

"You're a fucking hooker and you color?" That woke her up. She once again felt like crying. "Come and sit on my dick," he said losing any bit of good she might have thought of him. She walked over to him and impaled herself onto his cock. She hissed in a breath.

Cat would not cry, she would not cry. As she was chanting that, she felt a tear escape her eyes. He moved his hands and grabbed her breasts, kneading them both painfully. She bit her lips trying to stop herself from crying out.

"Move, back and forth," he directed her. She did as he asked, his hands moving down until they reached her pussy. As soon as his fingers found her clit, she gasped, her movements became a little more aggressive, he groaned as she moved atop him, her hips undulating on their own accord. She just could not take it anymore, her day was fucked, her mother was not getting any better, she had nobody to vent to... This seemed like it was her only outlet, she lifted her head and yelled as her orgasm hit hard. She heard him growl before he shoved her off him.

This time Cat knew exactly what to do... She bent down and took him in her mouth, sucking him until he was sated.

She did not even look at him. She got up had a quick body shower, dressed in her nightie and went straight to bed. Her head was buzzing, her body still on a high from her orgasm. She was about to lose her head. What was it about him that made her need that release?

She felt that her body needed his touch, no matter that he hated her and that he was always saying hurtful things to her, she found that she felt like a load had been lifted off her shoulders after she found her release.