Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Her mother was bad, all throughout dinner she just could not stop thinking about her mother, she needed the new treatment now, that would be almost five thousand dollars a week... There was no way she would be able to afford it... Cat had to do whatever was necessary. She ate her food, not having eaten all day, she was starved.

She was glad when her stomach seemed satisfied. Then she remembered that Sebastian wanted to see her... Oh fuck... What did she do now? Cat was not even in his face all day, and what the hell was it about him spending the night in her bed?

Being so worried about her mother she did not even register that he has spent the night, again. Bracing herself she walked over to his office and knocked. When he called out for her to enter she drew in a breath and opened the door. She bit her lips afraid of being anywhere alone with him.

"You wanted to see me?" She walked in about to take a seat opposite him, the desk in between them.

"Did I tell you to sit?" Oh god. She got back up and waited. "Why the hell do you think it is alright for you to walk around dressed the way you do?" Oh shit she had so forgotten.

"I just... I mean, if we are not working, I don't see the point in us having to be dolled up all the time?'' She replied quietly. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"So does that mean you're the boss now? You making up rules?" She fucked up again.

"No... I'm sorry... I won't dress like this again..." He squinted his eyes at her.

"Sit down," okay... "You understand that all girls have to be home by six the latest, you seem to be going and coming freely."

"It's Monday, what did I miss?" Gees... It was like he hated her and wanted her to know that nothing she did was good enough.

"We have a routine in place you are to follow it."

"Its massages... I can live without them," she did want to appear rude or have attitude, but massages were the absolute last thing she cared about, especially when her mother was suffering.

"Listen carefully Cat, I can replace you in a heartbeat, with girls who would be doing a much better job then you, If I give you an order, you say 'Yes Sir', you do not give me reasons or excuses... That's not how this works... Again, you are getting paid big bucks to open your legs, I expect you to be obedient... If you do not want this job, tell me now." No she did not want this fucking job... She needed it.

The Escortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें