EPILOGUE

.
.
.
“Ivy can you call my wife?”  The Architect is now in her office working, she's been uneasy for a couple of minutes now, she doesn’t know why.

“But Architect you just call her a while ago.”  Sagot balik naman ng secretarya nito.

Kani kanina lang kasi kausap nya ang asawa and now she wants to talk to her again.

Di na nga matapos tapos ng secretarya nya ang ginagawa dahil, every now and then pinapatawagan nito ang asawa nya.

“I don’t give a d*man!  Call her now I’m ordering you, I’m  your boss for God sake.  So......you don’t have the right to question me  or ordering me to what and won’t do!  Do you understand Ivy!?  Are we clear with this?!!”  Nakakatakot na hiyaw ng Architect.

“Ye...yes...yes Architect, I’m so sorry Architect.”  Naka yukong hinging paumanhin nito, parang maiiyak na nga ang kanyang secretarya.

It’s been two months that Architect Rhian de Castro is behaving uncontrollably.

She’s easily irritated for such little things and it prostrated her, especially if she can’t see or heard the voice of her wife.

The Architect wants to be constantly close to her wife………..seriously close she may say.

“Then what are you waiting for!?”  Bulyaw na turan ng Architect.

The thing is…….she can do it by herself....you know calling her wife personally, but the problem was, every time she calls her, the secretary of the doctor will always answer her calls and it will take a couple of seconds before her wife could attend her calls..........that’s why she hates it calling her in the hospital.

Di naman kasi nya ito matatawagan sa sariling cellphone nito, kasi palagi itong na sa OR o di kaya with her patients and her wife has this rule, that if she had a patients, she would shut off her phone.

“I…I will Architect, sorry again.”  Pag hingi ng despensa sa kanya ng kanyang secretarya na nauutal pa…….dali dali naman itong tumalima papunta sa kanyang mesa, which is located outside of Architect de Castro’s office

Rhian suddenly standing from her very expensive executive chair, trying to calm her raging hormone, that added to the fuel on missing her wife.

Standing in front of her huge glass window, looking at the scenery outside her office…………closing her eyes and trying to calm herself.

It’s been three years that she is married with Dr. Glaiza de Castro……..three wonderful years she may say.

Looking back the time her wife surprise her of their wedding, was the most magnificent thing that happened in her life since she’s aware of her surroundings.

Second of course when she meet ‘HER’……her wife, who she fell in love the moment she look at those expressive eyes with a loving gaze.

She doesn’t know if it was a love at first sight, hence she’s young and she has known nothing at all about love. 

What she’s sure was, she wanted to spend her life time with her.

After their memorable wedding and honeymoon which by the way so amazingly hot…….she think she almost send her wife to the hospital.

Pano ba naman, halos araw arawin na kasi nya ito and not just every day they make love but every hour of the day.

Di nga nya alam e kung saan nya nakukuha ang lakas to do, those hours of sexcapades.

Kasalanan din kasi yon ng asawa nya……….nakakalibog naman kasi, titigan lang nga sya nito e, she will start to get wet down there……….lalong lalo na, ka pag  nagdampi lang ng kahit katiting ang mga balat nila.