3

.
.
.
“Anak are you sure you’re gonna live alone? This house is so big for me and your father.”  Pagsusumamo nang butihing ina sa anak nito.

“Mom..........please do understand, I’m all grown up now.  I need also to stand on my own..............to be independent.  I even handling our all firms by myself……so please mom don’t let this be hard on me.”  Rhian has to be firmed in her decision; this is a life and death situation…….she doesn’t want her family to be in great danger.

Remembering the death treats she’s receiving every now and then, make her determine on what she has to do.

That is.........to be far away from her family………..sacrificing her happiness for the love of her parents. 

Even though this pronouncement is a very big setback on her.

“If this is your final decision, then I support you anak.........I know sooner or later it will come to this, but never I thought it would be this early………but then, I…..we have no choice anak but to support you one hundred percent.”  Sentimentally uttered her mother.

Architect Rhian Ramos is a very loving, caring and down to earth woman…….she’s beautiful inside and out…………..a goddess incarnate.

She’s kind of a heart breaker…….that’s what people see her.

After her dad become the Philippine Chief General in the Philippines, all their businesses responsibilities was put on her.

That means handling all there Architectural Firms scattered around the globe…..which her father flourished so hard.

That’s why she promises to him that she would never fail him.

Rhian and her dad are very close…….in fact she is a daddy’s little girl.

But then……….

It changes when she received death threats, her relationship with her father ay naging malabnaw.

Di na din sila masyadong nag kikita or nag uusap……datirati walang oras na di nya tinatawagan ang ama, kahit paman busy pa sya sa kanyang mga tungkulin.

‘It really drawn to these?   To be far apart of the people you love? How can I cope with these?’   Rhian thought.

“Anak are you definitely sure about your decision?  Hindi mo na ba hihintayin ang papa mo para mag paalam?”  Tanong ulit nito sa anak na Arkitekto.

Rhian’s mom is a Pediatrician……Dra. Aurora Ramos, and was the first Filipina woman who bags the title of being Ms. Universe when she was young.

Indeed Dra. Aurora is still embodying the woman with grace and beauty even in her age right now……definitely Rhian is a split image of her mom.

“No need mom and I’m in a hurry right now, I have to check my bar…….I will just call dad, I promise.” Answered the younger Ramos to her mother……who’se kind of disappointed on how her daughter just dismisses her plea.

As a matter of fact the young Architect is really skeptical on her decision……she’s just been with her family for two weeks and now her she is packing her bags away from them.

Rhian really misses her family……she’s been away for so long to them, when she decided to pursue her Masteral Degree.

But she has no choice but to do this or her family will writhe……..on the other hand she has a choice, but she chooses to be silent on this matter.

Especially to her dad…..she misses how they used to be.

“I have to go mom…..see you soon.”  Carrying her things…..she approached her mother and kissed her in her check, then hurriedly went outside and straight where she parked her car.