9

.
.
.
She is so tired……..dead tired.

The young Architect has to many revised plans that she’s being finalize, proposed designs for the up coming projects……..a done deal venture you might say, making bill of quantities of all the approved schemes of their projects and so much more.

It’s only five o’clock in late afternoon, this is a very early time that she’s heading home…….it’s actually the first time she’s doing this.

But today is different the reason she’s clocking out early is because; she needs to talk to her father.

They need to continue the conversation they started…….the one that was cut short by her mom.

She really need to tell it all and the feeling that has been blossoming towards the stranger.

And because of that, she definitely needs the help of her father……….she may not look like it but it really makes her pounding heart so disturb.

She needs to get this out with and the only person that she knows who could help her is her father.

Massaging her nape, trying to ease the soreness of her neck.

As the young Architect approached her car, she notices two men where following her…………now this is somewhat familiar, kind of a deja vu.

Walking briskly, trying to ignore the presence of the two strangers.

Now her heart bet is rising, trying to formulate a self-defense in her mind if these men will attack her……..but the question is how?

At this moment the young Architect is kind of disappointed to herself……why she didn’t enroll in a self-defense class, to think her father is the present Chief General in the Philippines.

She could easily have a personal trainer. 

Nearing her car, now struggling to find her car key in her purse.

“God d*mn it why now?”  Whispering to herself, making sure that the men who followed her can’t hear her trembling voice.

Gladly she found it, but when she un lock the door to her car……….

Two strong arms grab her behind.

Wide eyed, the young Architect is struggling to fight back.

“Who are…….hhmmmmmmmp”.  But before she could say anything, one man came in front of her and immediately covered her mouth with a cloth.

Struggling to be freed, the young Architect is now praying that her stranger would come and save her…again.

The man in front of her was about to say something to her, but then the young Architect notice that the man stop what his about to say and in wide eyed.

Then unexpectedly, the man who’s securing her from behind loses his grip, then she heard a loud thud, trying to look down…..she sees the man from behind her knock down on the floor unconscious.

At ang lalaking na sa kanyang harapan ay biglang kinalas ang pagka takip sa kanyang bibig at humakbang pa atras upang makatakas sana, ngunit huli na nang biglang binato ito nang isang babasaging bote sa ulo.

Bigla namang na pahinto ang lalaki at bagsak na nahiga sa semento.

Nanginginig pa ang batang Arkitekto nang lapitan ito nang taong tumulong sa kanya.

“Okay kalang ba?  Hindi kaba na saktan? Gusto mo bang dalhin kita sa Ospital?”  Ma babanaag sa boses nang taong tumulong ang pag aalala nito sa kanya.