[Bittersweet Melody] Granger x F!reader

Start from the beginning

"Yeah,it surprised even Tigreal and Fanny. They said she has exceptional powers. Something about puppets and harps i think."

Granger's usual blank expression suddenly changed,his eyes lit up just a bit at the mention of harp. Everyone noticed,and Alucard thought of a silly idea.

"You seem interested." He grinned.

"Perhaps." Granger sank himself lower into the collar of his clothes.

"I can take you to her workshop if you all like. I was bout' to meet up with her anyways."

Harith and Nana both said yes in unison, clearly interested in meeting this person. Miya simply tagged along,and the raven haired male couldn't shake off the feeling that this girl could be her. Off they go to the outskirts of the empire. A small house, obviously looking like a workshop stood alone surroundings by the lush green woods. A knock and then twice Alucard waited for a response.

"In a moment."

The soft voice was soon followed by the creaking of the door,a pair of e/c eyes met theirs. Everyone else just took their time to get comfy with her appearance,but Granger was dead silent. She girl looked over to him,after widening her eyes a little,she flashed a smile.

"Come in. Alucard,right? I've been expecting you."

"Yes,i hope it's not a problem that i brought company." A simple affirmation was received as a reply.

"It's alright. I suppose i have enough tea and snacks to keep you all company."

The inside of her room was full of instruments. A piano by the corner,a flute on the table,and many more scattered around. But what was noteworthy was the fact there was a doll sitting by one of the chairs. Hair bleached out on one side and pitched black on the other. She had her eyes closed. It was,a bit unsettling to say the least.

"I assume the doll was your companion?" Alucard asked.

"Yes. I'm still trying to fix her up."

They all took a seat and indulge in the snacks and beverages she offered them. She was tinkering with the doll as they converse.

"Regarding the upcoming raid..."

"Ah yes,"

She fixed the limbs of the beautiful masterpiece,and picked up the harp. Granger was being an utter idiot just starring at the girl dumbfounded the entire time, fortunately for him she didn't notice much. Her fingers strum the strings of the instrument and the doll's eye flickered open. She looked around,before glancing over to her master.

"You did not inform me that we would have guests. I would've prepared a little meal." She huffed.

"I would Ai,but you were still being fixed."

Harith and Nana stood up and examined the doll in a split second, curiosity glazing their eyes. Asking her a lot of questions was the next thing they did before Miya told them to calm down.

"The abyss might have found information regarding us asking for your help. You should be careful." Alucard spoke.

"I have heard several stories about your powers. Have you recently just return to the city?" Miya asked.

"Recently the princess sent me a letter asking if i would be able to help the Monyian empire in battling against the abyss,seeing such matter i simply couldn't reject." Y/N smiled.