[Sleepless Nights] Alucard x M!Reader

Okay so i accidentally deleted my first Alucard x reader so here is another one.

Also Thomas_and_his_World requested alucard with a male reader and being the fujoshi i am i just can't decline the suggestion xD

I have to warn you ppl this is the first ever boy x boy fanfic i write so might be a little bad and critics and advice are acceptable on comment section to improve my works

Also this is an AU where Alu is a prince with a bonus that Nana was his maid xD

H/s = hair style

Enjoy!

*******************************************

The kingdom of Dawn was known of it's prosperity. King Hayabusa and Queen Kagura ruled over and maintain peace. The kingdom had a wonderful relationship with neighbouring empires,such as the kingdom of elves and the shcolar city and also Nost Gal and Megalith. They were known to form a strong alliance to ward off those who do harm to their kingdoms.

Their only son and heir to the throne,Alucard was a fine young man. Despite being taken away from his family for some time and aquiring a demonic arm,he was still admired by the maidens of the land. He was known for his hunting skills and rebellious personality. A lot of the girls had dreamt of being his wife,but alas he was not interested.

"Prince! Time to wake up!" Nana yelled bursting though the door.

The little cat elf was one of the head maid there. She was shaking Alucard,trying to wake the sleepy prince up.

"Ugh..what is it?"

"It's morning already!" Nana yelled,voice shrieking.

"And your parents wanted to talk to you about the marriage."

The male sighed at the thought. He never really had any interest in any of that. While both of them were just babbling about it Alucard simply spaced out. His fellow cat elf just shook her head while holding Molina in her hands.

"Anyway,queen Aurora and King Gord are going to arrive soon along with Eudora so please get ready. Nana will help you." Kagura said.

Alucard nodded in silence before he excused himself. He walked out the door,Nana close behind him. Kagura and Hayabusa knew a part of their son isn't interested in this marriage but this was done to unify kingdoms in preparation to fight Alice.

"Are you sure he'd like to do it?" Hanabi walked in after the blond left.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Hayabusa sighed.

The encounter of future couple went just fine. At first glance Alucard knew that Eudora isn't interested in this whole thing either. It was a simple game of pretend just so they can at least please their parents. He got his confirmation when both couple left them to talk about other future plans.

"I'm guessing you didn't really want to get married to me?" The sorceress asked.

"At all. And you?"

"Zero. There's another man that i love."

"Oh? Who is it?" He looked up to her, interested.

"Valir. Once a disciple of my father."

Alucard was a bit surprised to know Eudora already found the one she want to be with. He never really thought about it but now he'd like to know who he'd fall for. Nana told him about the festival that's been going on the following week,and Alucard offered Eudora a chance to take a look at his kingdom as an apology for this somewhat unfortunate event.