[By Your Side] M!Layla x F!reader x M!Ruby

I am trying to bring the feels here so just a quick warning of incoming feels. This is for the wonderful Estellaria_Butterfly who suggested the idea which i really love~

I know others had requested first but i just had to do this first. I'll do others after this :)

And i recommend playing the video above if you can open it while you read for extra feels lmao

Not much i want to say,enjoy~

*******************************************

Cyclops' power to control the stars are certainly amazing. But what if someone was the star itself?

Y/N was a child of mystery since birth. Her hair had been bathed in tiny golden stars,yet one woul fall off each day she woke up. None had knew what was going on. No one in the Land of Dawn knew what it was.  Some said there had been similar cases in the far past,but there was little to no information on it. Some considered it as a blessing,the others viewed her as a curse.

Yet it cannot be denied that her power was really powerful. Anything that can shine is under her commands. This strange 'power' had aid her in the exorcism world as her family are relatives to Kagura's. Her power grew greater after sunset and in the night. She had been accompanying Layla and Ruby the whole time,wanting to see the big world she had heard of.

"Don't you think there's a special meaning to the stars in your hair?" Layla asked.

"I do. It's just i don't know what it is." Y/N replied.

"Though we might be able to find out something by the royal library of Nost Gal." Ruby suggested.

"You think so?" The gunner looked at Ruby.

"Worth a shot." The blonde raised his shoulders.

The three went to stop by a city to get supplies,and helped Ruby took care of the wolves nearby. Y/N's stars came in handy during combat. Enhancing her magic with the tiny things in her hair they made their way to Nost Gal. Franco was there taking care of his crew.

"What brings ya youngsters here? It ain't any special celebration yet." He askes.

"The Nost Gal fest is still far 'way."

"Just going to the library to check on things." Said the gunner.

"Might wanna watch yo back,kiddo. It's gettin' dangerous round' here these days."

"Will do."

Thet were just walking to the royal library hoping nothing would happen. But,exactly as Franco had said,Bane,Vexana and Alice had suddenly attacked the place,wrecking havoc everywhere. They were at the library when the ambush happened.

"Well that escalated quickly." Ruby joked.

"I'll handle the ones on east. You two split up to cover more grounds." Layla said.

Both nodded and split up to clear the place. The self-proclaimed lord of the seven seas had called upon his battleship and everything simply got worse. Y/N got lost in the maze of books and did not know where to look for them. She herself was busy defending against the demons Alice had brought along with her.

"Freeze!"

A voice yelled and an ice meteor had wiped out the spawn. Y/N looked back to see Aurora,both somehow looked surprised to see one another,for their own reason.