Chapter 7: Now that's it! L-O-V-E

A week passed since then and the dorm has now become awkward. Barely anyone has exchanging talks, even at dinner, the table's quiet. I expected the students to stay silent, but even Chiya-sensei too? Well, I guess being single really took a toll on her huh?

However, the most awkward between the bunch were between Takuni and Lyne. They acted as if they were complete strangers. Both of them look like as if they had something to say to each other but refused to do so. Not saying I know completely how they feel, despite not being in love however, I get where they're coming from. Both parties know their wrong and rights. However, none of them wish to convey their true feelings towards each other. This often leads to misunderstandings and the such.

Damn I'm good 

Thus leading me to my final conclusion: that a third party must interfere. With a third party to convey words or messages, the problem could be easily solved. And also made complicated but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, heck, I bet we won't even need to travel that route since my skills are this good!

As school today ends, I start packing up my things and immediately head back to the door to reform my master plan. I start walking a few steps out of the school gate when Yosuke patted me on my shoulder with a smile on his face. We both exchange greetings and continue walking.

He stops for a bit and I do so as well in accord.

"Hey, when we get back to the dorm, come into my room."

My expression immediately turns disgust. My stomach was churning food on ways I didn't know was biologically possible. I started furthering my distance from the homosexual man. I had my phone ready behind my back on my right hand just in case the police had to get involved.

"DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH LYNE-SAN YESTERDAY?!"

I shout towards his face.

"I DID, AND PLEASE NOT SO LOUD, KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN!"

He too shouts towards me.

"BUT YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO! GODDAMIT GET YOUR FUCKING MIND TOGETHER!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES, FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

We both exchange shouts for a while. A few minutes later, a crowd started to form by the school gate. I swear I could've heard some BL addict talking about some bullshit homosexuality logic that I didn't (and don't intend to) understand.

"See what you've done? Now, let's take off."

"You're the one who tried to gay his way onto me, homo."

"Where the fuck did you get that from?"

Ho ho, I can't wait till the next month's school newspaper issue comes out, the well composed model student, Yosuke Sato tries to rape another male student on the way back: Whats worst, they live together?!

We both reached the dorm not long after and as agreed upon, I enter into Yosuke's room to have our little 'chat'. I plot myself down onto his bed this time as he sat on his computer desk.

" Alright, here's the problem......"

My skin almost jumped out of my body when I head what Yosuke had told me. It's a bit of mixed feelings to be honest. I didn't know what to feel like or even think at that point. All that I knew that, it would hinder with my master plans. I had planned to confront Takuni first, but now it seems like Lyne is the more problematic one.

Soon after, Takuni arrives home. His body covered in sweat from basketball practice. His blonde hair was shining brightly as the sun perfectly glisters and shines through the window and onto his figure as he rolled up his shirt halfway, revealing his massive six-pack and muscular body.