team up ; dick grayson

-warnings : language;
-i'm sorry i haven't posted in so long, i just have some health problems;
-feel free to give me ideas/requests, it's actually helping me:)
-please leave reviews of the chapters, that's helping me too:)

—•—

[your name] was roaming the streets, chasing a burglar, in her [your hero name] costume. she was pretty confident about this catch, the robber was clearly an amateur, so she could easily catch him.

just as she was about to catch him, the robber fell to the ground, knocked up. [your name] looked around, to see nightwing getting out of the shadows.

"so, we meet again, [your hero name]." he said, flashing the girl a cocky smile.

"i had it handled." she replied, growling st him.

it was the fifth time this week nightwing had intervened in her missions. he was always catching the criminal, leaving nothing to the girl. she was fed up with it, she hated nightwing.

"yeah, but what was the fun in it?" nightwing said, smirking, but his smirk fell when he heard the girl yell.

"i'm so done with this! fucking accept that there's more than two heroes in gotham, nightshit." she said, using the nickname she had for him. "just let me do my fucking job! i'm so fed up with your bullshit, go to hell jerk. leave me alone!" she continued, walking away from him.

"oh, come on, i enjoy helping you!" he yelled after her, which made her even madder.

"but i don't, you shit! this is supposed to be my job. except you always have to come and 'save the fucking day'. i'm trying to make a name for myself, but with you, i just can't. there are enough crimes in gotham, go solve others. not mines." she yelled, puffing.

"ok, [your hero name]. i didn't know you'd be so annoyed, jeez." he said laughing, which meant he still thought that all of it is a joke.

"go fuck yourself, nightshit." she whispered, walking away from him.

the next night, [your name] was sitting on the roof of a building, looking down at the rather calm city, when nightwing came again. he sitted beside her, hearing the girl puff and seeing as she rolled her masked eyes.

"oh my god, are you stupid? can't you understand i don't want you here?" she said, ready to get up, but nightwing caught her hand and made her stay put.

"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, i guess." he replied with his signature smirk. [your name] just punched him in the face. "aw! didn't hurt, but what was that for?" he continued, looking unaffected by her punch, but actually his head was throbbing. she sure knew how to throw a punch.

"for being a jerk! but i guess i'd had to punch you every single second."

"ok, baby, i get it, you have a punch kick. i can work with that." his smirk could literally be heard through his words.

"ah! fuck off!" she said, getting up, nightwing following her.

"ok, let me tell you why i'm here before you beat me again." he grabbed her hand, making [your name] turn her face to him.

"i'm waiting." she replied, crossing her arms in front of her.

"batman wants us to team up." at that, [your name]'s eyes went wide under her mask.

"why? and also, why would i listen to batman? i don't take orders." she simply said, her hand brushing her [your hair color] hair.

"because he observed you, and he thinks you're good, but you're too angry. and if you do this alone, you might end up gettimg hurt or hurting someone."

"i'm not angry!" she said, frowning, but soon realised that batman might be right. "ok, i am. but i'm using this. the anger is what helps me. and why would i want to team up with an arrogant piece of shit like you? i'd rather team up with red hood, he's a little bit more like me. and hotter." she said, whispering the last part.

"oh please! red hood isn't hotter than me." nightwing scoffed.

"ahm, yes, he is! you may be hot, but he's just fire." [your name] said, smirking.

"oh, so you think i'm hot?" it was nightwing's time to smirk, but [your hero name] was not letting him win this game.

"yeah. you are. you're an annoying hot man." she replied, getting closer to him.

"hm. what should i do with this information then?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"maybe kiss me?" she whispered seductively, getting on her tip-toes to reach his lips, their lips slightly brushing.

"i might do that." he replied.

but [your name] had something else in mind. just as he was about to kiss her, she hit him in the lower part, making him fall down.

"jeez, nightwing, take me to a date first." she sarcastically said, laughing at him.

"i can do that." he replied, smiling through pain, his voice cracking.

"yeah, as if." she scoffed.

"why do you hate me so much, [your hero name]?" nightwing asked after he regained his position.

at that, [your name] froze. well, he was constantly interrupting her missions, but sometimes she needed help in them. like one time, when she was about to be killed, he saved her by ruining her mission. but if it weren't for him, she would have been dead. so, why was she hating him so much? she hated his jokes and his flirty responses, yes, but nightwing himself was pretty hot and kind hearted. she saw him with kids and other people, and he was literally the kindest person ever. so why was she so against him?

"i don't know." she replied murmuring, turning her back to him. "i hate your jokes. and how flirty you always are. but i don't hate you." she admitted.

"well, i kind of have a crush on you." he said, making the girl turn around.

"what?"

"ahm, well, you're hot, and even though i haven't seen your whole face i know you're gorgeous. you're a total badass, which honestly turns me on. and i know that under the bad girl attitude is the real you, [your hero name]." he blurted out, getting closer to the girl.

"i don't know how you look either. i mean, i can see your lips and cheeks and stuff, but i can't see your eyes, so we're even." she said, a scowl forming on her face seeing as nightwing reached for his mask. "what are you doing?"

nightwing was getting his mask off. he really was. with his mask in his hand, he lifted his gaze to [your name]. there stood a gorgeous man, with the bluest eyes she had ever seen. he was absolutely perfect. she gasped, taking in his face. how could a man like him like a girl like her? she decided it was only fair to show her face too, so she reached for her mask and got it off as well. she met his eyes, seeing as he was slightly taken aback by her appearance.

"not what you expected? i understand, i don't like myself either." she said laughing, but nightwing frowned at that.

"what? no! it's just that you're even more beautiful than i had expected. oh, wow, i definitely have a crush on you." he replied, looking the girl directly in her eyes. "dick grayson." he continued, holding his hand out.

"your name's dick?" she asked him, but he only chuckled. "[your name] [your last name]." she took his hand, making him pull her closer to him.

"so, what about a date, miss [your name]?" he asked the girl, making her blush.

"yeah, sure, nightshit." she replied, still using the nickname.

"mature." he said, detaching himself from the girl. "well, i'll see you tomorrow then, [your name], for our date, here. does eight work for you?"

"it's ok."

"what do i tell batman? you're in for the team up?" he asked, ready to jump to another building.

"yes, i'm in, dick grayson." she said smiling at him.

"good. see you tomorrow, babe." and with that, nightwing was happily roaming the streets of gotham while [your hero name] was a blushing mess on the roof they were going to have a date the next day.