you're not alone; dick grayson

-warnings : mentions of raping;
-unedited;

—•—

dick was definitely going insane. they couldn't find [your name], and it was almost three days since she's been kidnapped. no one could understand why, she was the sweetest girl ever, she wasn't involved with the whole vigilante thing. she was just from dick's school, a brilliant student and a sweetheart. well, she was his best friend, which made her connected with the batfamily, but why would anyone do this to a pure soul as [your name]?

he sighed, leaning on the computer in the batcave. bruce startled him, making him look up to him and furrow his brows.

"got a complain from jim. someone called the police to take care of some terrible sounds from an apartment." bruce told him.

"why would i care? i have more important things to take care of." he scoffed, typing something on the computer.

"because the neighbors told the police they heard a woman's cry, and the building is owned by penguin." at those words, dick widened his eyes. this could be a lead.

he quickly dressed in his nightwing suit, taking a motorbike from the cave and making his way to the building. bruce sent him the coordinates, and dick accelerated to the place.

meanwhile, [your name] was sobbing hard, but quietly on the floor of an apartment. her whole body hurt as she was beaten severely with anything they could ever find in this place. but what hurt more was her soul.

she was currently shivering under penguin's hands as he ripped her clothes off. she tried to fight him, begged him to stop, but he wouldn't listen to her. she was about to lose her virginity with a monster. her face was covered in pain as he entered her, making blood come out and horrible cries out of [your name]'s mouth. he slapped her on her cheek, covering her mouth with one of his hands. she cried harder and harder in his hand, muffling sounds of hurt being heard in the building. his grip on her hips got even tighter, leaving marks on [your name]'s body.

"that's it, girl." he said, as he exited her and ejaculated somewhere in the room. at least she wouldn't be pregnant.

he left the room, leaving [your name] a sobbing mess. her hair was covered in blood from a wound on her forehead, and her skin felt even dirtier after what penguin's done. she felt hopeless.

she heard some fighting sounds as penguin entered the room. he tossed her some clothes as he told her to dress quietly and to hurry up. she knew someone was here to save her, so she did the only thing she could do : she yelled.

"help! please, help!" she yelled, making penguin turn his head to her.

"you imbecile!" he yelled as well, slapping [your name] hard across her face, making the girl fall on her knees. " you were supposed to dress quietly, you little shit." he continued, kicking her in her ribs, while the girl cried out in pain.

dick heard her cry for help. he also heard thuds coming from the room [your name] supposedly was, so he ran to the room, attacking some of penguin's goons. he broke down the door, and the sight in front of him make his heart clench. [your name] was sitting on the floor, blood covering almost her whole body, while penguin was repeatedly kicking her.

he attacked penguin, who dodged his kick. they continued to fight, as [your name] stood there, frightened to do anything. she saw nightwing tackled to the ground by penguin and one of his goons who joined penguin in the fight, a gun being placed on nightwing's temple.

she saw a knife on the other corner of the room, and with all the power she had left, she kicked penguin's goon in his head, making him fall unconscious, and stabbed penguin in his back. she took out the knife and stabbed him again, and again.

"this is for what you did to me!" she sobbed, stabbing him repeatedly, but nightwing took the knife out of her hands, as if she continued, she would kill him.

she broke down in his arms, crying on his chest while he stroked her hair. he noticed how she winced, and how she wanted to back off when he touched her back. how she flinched when he touched her. he put two and two together, and he wanted nothing else than to kill penguin himself. but he couldn't do that. dick called the police as well as an ambulance, for both [your name] and penguin.

the next day, dick visited [your name] in hospital. he was in his casual clothes, not in his nightwing suit. as he walked to her room, he stopped at the front desk to ask about her condition. the lady was skeptical about telling him the girl's condition, but he slipped her some money and she took it and began to talk.

"she had stab wounds on her thigh, her whole body was covered in bruises, and she has two broken ribs. the wound on her forehead was deep, but it wasn't a big danger." she said, but her eyes told him that there was more. " the worst part is that she was raped. there where no traces of semen on her walls, which means that she is not and she couldn't be pregnant, but the force she was entered with bruised and ripped her. poor girl, i can't imagine what she's going through." the lady sighed, and told him the number of her room.

he quickly walked to her room, and she saw her sister standing outside of it. [your name] and her sister lived alone in gotham, their parents were in [your city's name]. dick asked her if he could go inside, earning a confused look from [your sister's name]. ( a/n : if you don't have a sister, just put a random name). he told her that he was one of her friends, and after she debated a lot, she let him go in.

[your name] was sleeping, her right cheek had a large bruise on it, and her hands were covered in bruises as well. he wanted to cry at this sight. he was used to see her smiling and laughing, not to see her unconscious and helpless. so hopeless.

he took a chair and placed it on the side of her bed, taking her cold hand in his, warming it up. he watched as she flinched and opened her [your eye color] eyes, relaxing at the sight of dick, her best friend.

"hey." she said, her voice raspy from the crying. he gave her a glass of water, which she happily accepted.

"hi. how are you feeling?" he cursed himself for the stupid question he just asked, but relaxed when [your name] tightened her grip on his hand.

"i feel like shit." she whispered, breaking the visual contact with him. when he wanted to ask her something, she continued whispering, cutting him off. " i was raped. no one will ever want me after this." she said, hugging her knees.

"don't say that!" he quickly said, debating if he should confess to her his feelings or not. " none of this could ever change my feelings for you. i still want you, no matter what." it was his time to whisper, and [your name]'s mouth gasped at her best friend's confession.

"i want you too." she quietly said, drawing circles with her thumb on his hand. " but i can't do this right now. i need time."

"it's ok, i understand. and i'll be here for you, waiting and helping you. you're not goinf through this alone, [your name]. i'm here for you." he said truthfully, smiling warm at the girl.

"thank you." she flashed a small smile to him, once again tightening her grip on his hand.