I watched as his muscles bulged and his hands grip the hose as he swung it side to side. My eyes travelled back up to his gorgeous face and I realized he was watching me. I barely had time to register his smirk when he suddenly turned his body and began spraying me with cold water!

“Aah!” I screamed at him as I tried to cover my face from the assaulting water spray. “Naddy, you better stop! I’m warning you!”

“Or what?” he laughed.

I laughed and ran towards him with every intention of hugging him until he looked as though he’d just come back from swimming. Nate turned away and ran out of my reach but continued to turn the hose at me.

The cold water had easily penetrated through my clothes and were soaking me straight through to my skin. A light breeze whipped around my face and I shivered when I realized how cold it had gotten. “Oh damn, I’m sorry Rox… I got out of hand. Come on let’s go inside and you need a hot shower before you get sick” Nate apologized.

He slipped off his shirt and pulled it over me. I was going to tell him that he didn’t need to do that, seeing as we were right outside my house and there were plenty of clothes and towels but the sight of his hard body and the smell that clung to his shirt instantly shut me up.

He shut the door behind me and grabbed the bat before we walked up the stairs. “M’lady” he said in a British accent as he opened my door and bowed down low. I laughed at his antics and curtsied before walking in.

The breeze from outside was blowing into my room from my balcony and Nate was quick to close it, “Hmm… that’s weird. I thought I closed that already”

“Maybe you didn’t close it properly and the wind blew it open” Nate offered.

I shrugged pecked him on the lips, “I’ll be back. I’m just going to take a hot shower”

He nodded and I giggled when he slapped my ass as I turned to walk away, “Naughty boy” I winked.

I quickly turned the water to steaming hot and let the steam fill the bathroom. I shrugged off my clothes, throwing them into the hamper and seeing as Nate’s shirt wasn’t even wet I put it aside to wear to bed.

The hot water slid over my skin and the heat chased away the goosebumps that lay over my body. I squirted my scented body soap and lathered it up all over and washed it off leaving my skin smooth to the touch. I turned the taps off and dried my body before slipping into my silk robe. I turned to grab my peach blossom lotion and let out a gasp when I looked into the mirror.

‘YOU’RE MINE!’

It would have been invisible before but the steam had clearly outlined the writing. The words were scribbled in unfamiliar writing across the mirror and I already knew it wasn’t Nate’s handwriting. Nate had horrible penmanship, he always did ever since we were younger and I’d always tease him about me being the only one who could read it.

No, this writing was large and every letter looked as though its sole purpose was to scare the living crap out of me with its meaning. My breaths were coming in and out in short gasps. I felt as though I was suffocating, the steam coated my esophagus and I leapt forward wiping the message away with my towel.

The condensation on the mirror was swiped across and I stared into my reflection surrounded by the steam that still stuck to the glass. My face, which was once flushed from the hot shower, was now pale and my eyes were haunted.

He couldn’t be back could he?

He was throwing eggs at the house and he didn’t have time to room, I saw the car drive away!

I sucked in a deep breath through my nose and held it before slowly expelling it out my mouth. Calm the hell down Roxanne! Nate probably just wrote that ages ago and tried to make his writing extra nice for you.

Yeah, that was it. A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth and I laughed quietly at my idiocy. I was so dramatic at times…

I grabbed my lotion and rubbed it in and then pulled Nate’s shirt over my naked body. Fluffing my hair as I walked outside I saw Nate lying on my bed on his back with his arms crossed behind his head.

I ran and jumped on him laughing loudly.

“Oomph! Oh wow Rox, you look so good I could just eat you!” he growled. He gripped my waist and pulled me so I was straddling him and I could easily feel his manhood prodding me at my entrance.

“Oops… looks like I forgot to wear panties” I winked coyly. I leaned forward crushing my braless breasts against his naked torso, “Why don’t we make use of that?”

“Damn!” he gasped, grinding his erection against me, “You have no idea how much I love that you’re mine”

I leaned back staring at him. ‘You’re mine’. I mentally slapped myself for thinking my attacker had been back in my room and instantly banished all thoughts when I bent to capture Nate’s lips with mine.

He groaned in pleasure and bucked his hips while his fingers dug into my hip bones. I shifted lower and pulled his pants down as I went leaving him completely naked for my eyes to perve on. Damn he was a sight to see.

.:.

“Oh sh*t!” we gasped together. I slumped forward and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart pounding against his chest and felt my own heart doing the same. It was as though they were trying to break free of our bodies to be together.

“What the hell was that? I swear you nearly killed me!” Nate said through his smile.

I laughed and patted his chest before slowly slipping him out and falling to his side. He rolled over and wrapped an arm around me protectively. I immediately felt like I was right where I belonged and all thoughts of Leah and her threats, the person who egged my house, the attacker and the weird writing on my mirror were all forgotten.

As long as I could be right here in Nate’s arms I didn’t have a care in the world.

************************************************************************************

A/N

I know… I actually updated in less than a fortnight haha!

Ok… so even though Wattpad changed this story to R rated, I know I have young readers here and decided to split the sex scene from it. I’ll be putting it into my other ‘book’ called Restricted chapters for my stories so if you want the whole scene just go there.

What do you think is going on with the egging and the car that sped away and then weird writing in the mirror? Hmm…

Vote/comment/fan

Nix <3