II. Love and Bravery

I know I should not be here, writing these words out of my unsecured mind. I could feel the heaviness of my heart as it pulls me down into the sea of insecurities. I need to take a deep breath, weave a long sigh, to calm the unbalanced set of mind I have.

It is poetic. Love, I mean. It is figurative and wordy and beautiful. It makes us feel worthy. It makes us feel how valuable our selves are. It boosts the chocolatey part of our body. It triggers our frozen mind and hearts. It just makes our life better, joyful. And lastly, it makes us vulnerable. Fragile.

Let me just clarify, I am not broken. I just have this eagerness now to write something beautiful and ugly when it comes to love. Because love is in trend. It never gets old. Every day, we see people smiling, hugging and kissing and making love through giving their hearts out to the persons they love. It is inspiring. It is heartbreaking, knowing that there is love that can never be reciprocated. The kind of love that is unsurely given to a certain person we are unsure of.

But that's okay. We can never be sure forever. It is not as if we have the control of all the things here in this world. Actually, it is challenging. Being unsure, I mean. Life is not scripted. It does not tell us which way we must go but it only shows us the roads we can take to move forward in our life. Is it right? We, living our life to the fullest, without minding the do's and don't's of some guru out there? I think that's bravery.

Being brave is not easy, right? It is difficult to be different from the usual. It is kind of embarrassing sometimes but well, it is the real us, so go move forward and have our own rules. So rebel! Why can we just shake off all the negativities we have today and just pour our hearts out to the people we love? I think that is something that could at least lighten up our mood. Our life.

Anyway, I am an emotional preggy who over thinks a lot. Bear with me and my writings.