Ch 12: Eight Lives Left

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 12. 
There may be one more chapter until the end.
Sexy time before we get there, though!
Hope you enjoy ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You promised..." 

Huh? 

"You said you wouldn't leave me again..."  

What? 

"You lied to me..." 

Who... who's talking to me? 

"I gave you my heart trusting that you wouldn't break it. To my relief you returned it, fragile an all, in one piece, but did you really? You shattered it to pieces when my back was turned didn't you?" 

Jessie? 

"I trusted you. You left and took our child with you..." 

Jessie, I didn't want.. I did it for.. All I wanted was... 

"I thought you loved me..." 

I do, Honey Bunny! I do! I didn't know what else to do! I already lost Ivy, I didn't want to lose you either but... I did either way. I lost both you and our baby... I'm so damn selfish. I'm sorry Jessie. I'm so sorry. I love you... I love you so fucking much. 

"Kitty..." 

Jessie... 

"Kitty." 

Jessie? 

"Kitty!"

Jessie! 

Jessie!! 

"Jessie!!!" Y/n screamed shooting straight up from her bed. She panted heavily looking around only to find out that she was in her old bedroom from when she was just a kitten. Her pants slowed into regular breaths and panic was replaced with confusion.  

How'd she get here? 

Was... was that all seriously just a dream? 

Letting out a breath, y/n was about to get out of bed when her bedroom door slammed opened, revealing her father holding a dust vacuum as a weapon... Like that would save anyone. His head snapped in different directions around the room until his silver-ish cat-like eyes landed on y/n. The vacuum dropped from his hand and he ran over to y/n, pulling her into his arms.  

"My baby girl. You're awake." He whispered, feeling the weight of losing one of his kittens lift from his shoulders.  

"Daddy?" Y/n asked but nuzzled into her father's dark gray fur despite her confusion. His deep purrs calmed her nerves. He soon pulled away with the biggest grin on his face. 

"Avril! Avril get in here!!" The gray cat yelled before an older human woman with h/c hair, creamy skin, and e/c eyes walked in.

"Garett, for the last time, we're not using jellified catnip as lube. You're hooked on the stuff enough as it is, and I can't have your nose half way up my- Y/N?!?!" Avril yelled in realization that her daughter was up and moving. Y/n and Garett stared at Avril with 'wtf' expressions. Garett because she said their personal business out loud, and y/n, wondering what the hell her parents did when no one was around.  

Avril tackled y/n into a hug and the commotion brought in someone who the h/c haired female hasn't seen before. Or at least that's what she thought. 

The young toon woman had black a little passed the shoulder length curly hair, golden cat-like eyes, gray fur like Garett's, cat ears and a matching fluffy tail, and holding the most precious set of infant triplets y/n has ever seen in her 9 lives..er..8.