Ch 10: Dipped To Save The One's You Love

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 10. 
Warning: Ending of chapter may be suck-ish.
Hope you enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time to kill the rabbit!~" Psycho sang giggling as Jessie and Roger were dangling in the air. 

"Roger, you were magnificent." Jessie praised his older brother. 

"Was I really?" Roger smiled. 

"Better than Goofy." 

Y/n's eyes were blazing with anger and frustration, but mostly it was the worry she felt for her cherry hubby and his rabbit brother. Not that anyone blamed her. Death row was literally 20 meters away and they were next in line. Jessie caught y/n's worried yet heated glare and blew her a kiss and mouthed 'I love you'. He tried his best to convince himself and y/n that everything was going to be alright but he knew it was pointless. 

Never in his life did he want to say goodbye. 

Eddie gazed at his partner with a rare genuine sense of pity. She cared for Roger but loved that sexier version of Grell Sutcliff to pieces. He wouldn't say it out loud but he to cared for the idiotic rabbit and the red Hasselhoff. To hell, if Dolores was in Jessie's situation, he'd feel the same way.  

Y/n watched as Jessie's kiss fluttered down to her like a butterfly and smacked on her cheek. She couldn't surpass a giggle as her ears wiggled in delight. Jessie smirked at y/n's pink cheeks. The toon cat girl was just too cute for her own good. He'd take her right now on the factory floor in front of everyone if the situation wasn't the way it was. 

The 'Bring hell to your doorstep' machine's engine roared and the dip hissed and bubbled as it was stirred. Doom soon towered over both Eddie and y/n. 

"It's over, Mr. Valiant, Ms. Birman" He stated before walking away quietly whistling to himself but not before slipping over some glass eyeballs and falling to the ground with a thud. The weasels laughed at their boss's demise and y/n let a few snickers slip. This alone gave Eddie enough time to hatch up a little plan. 

As the weasels laughed Eddie slowly reached for Smartass's gun. Doom started to regain himself with his hand covering his right and he saw Eddie trying to pull a fast one. 

"Look out, you fool!" He yelled catching Smartass's attention. 

"Not so fast." Smartass said, quick to point the gun at Eddie's face.  

"One of these days, you idiots are gonna laugh yourselves to death!" He yelled, climbing to his feet. Eddie got an idea. He glanced at y/n who was already giving him a knowing look. 

Thank you, Roger!

"Shall I repose of them now, Boss?" Smartass asked. 

"Let them watch their toon friends get dipped, then shoot Valiant, and dip Birman slowly and painfully." Doom replied before leaving to another part of the factory. 

"With pleasure.~" Smartass purred poking his gun at Eddie's chest. The other weasels snickered.  

Show time! 

"Everything's funny to you, ain't it, needle nose?" Eddie said. 

"You got a problem with that, Valiant?" Smartass replied backing the short sturdy male into a control panel.  

"Nah! I just wanted you to know something about the guy your gonna dip!" Eddie pulled a lever and pushed a button on the control lever. The Merry-Go-Round powered up and "The-Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" started to play.  

'Now Roger is his name, laughter is his game. Come on you dope, untie his rope, and watch him go insane!

Everyone watched wide eyed as the Eddie Valiant sung and danced. He skipped over to a broom and stepped on it's head, making the handle shoot up and smack him in the face. He did it again and went tumbling across the factory floor. Smartass started laughing. Soon, y/n back flipped over Smartass and all the way to the crates of bombs stacked on top of each other.