Ch 11: The Worst Is Saying Goodbye

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 11. 
Warning: THE FEELS ARE COMING!!!
Hope you enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V  

Everything was in slow motion... 

This sick twisted film replaying this wretched scene over and over again in my mind... 

My darling kitty drenched in that poisonous waste... What was she THINKING?!?! 

"Oh, no! I'm melting! Melting!" Doom screamed in agony as he was slowly and hopefully painfully erased from life's canvas. Not even his own creation consuming his very being was enough to satisfy my vengeful desire. Not after all he's done. 

Y/n weakly crawled out of the dip pool and onto higher ground. It made me sick to my stomach seeing her ink trail behind her melting frame. She collapsed with her ink pooling around her and dripping off what was left of her limbs.  

"Y/N, DAMN IT, ANSWER ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, not caring about the machine that was still rolling towards Roger and I. I couldn't give less of a damn about that, I wanted my baby. 

"Eddie, do something! Hurry up, Eddie!" Roger yelled as the machine closed in on us. My eyes were glued on y/n as Valiant ran over to the crane's remote and moved us out of the way just as the machine broke through the brick wall and rolled into Toontown and got hit by a train. 

"Eddie, there's dip everywhere. How are we going to get down?" Roger asked, gazing at the dip covered floors. Eddie moved towards the fire hydrant in the factory that connected to the factory's main water supply. He turned the valve making water spill out of multiple fire hydrants and clear away the dip. I couldn't tear my eyes away watching the liquid of death flow down the drain. Y/n's ink was going with it and it only continued as the water continued to pour from the hydrants.  

Valiant pressed buttons on the crane's remote and soon we were lowered to the ground. He untied us. I pushed past him and ran to my kitten. Her hair draped over her face and she took deep, slow breaths.  

"Kitty..." My arms shook as I reached for her and gently held her in my arms. I moved her hair out of her face and I choked on a sob. Tears pricked my eyes. The dip only left a quarter of y/n's face. Only her left eye, nose, lips, and bits and pieces of her ears were left.

Her eye opened. 

"Jessie..." She whispered. God, even like this she was still beautiful.  

"Yes, Kitten.. I'm here." 

Reader's P.O.V 

I couldn't feel anything. Everything was numb but being in Jessie's arms always warmed me up. He always made me feel better, even when I'm like this, but it was all for him. It was for everyone.  

I'm just glad they can live free from that psychopath... 

Feeling something drip on my cheek caught my attention and it wasn't my running ink. I shakily lifted my head the best I could to see tears falling from Jessie's beautiful crystal blue eyes. I chuckled weakly. Guilt filled my insides. 

"H-Honey Bunny.. p-please don't cry..." I begged pressing my hand against his cheek. My ink stained his cheek but he leaned into it, grasping it with his. 

"Don't tell me not to cry. You idiot, how could you!" He cried, kissing my palm. I smiled sadly. 

"H-how c-couldn't I? There was no choice. D-Doom's gone, T-Toontown's safe.. and so are you, Roger, Eddie, and e-every toon out there. That's all I ask..." 

"And what about what I ask?!" Jessie yelled. Eddie and Roger stood a little ways away watching the heart wrenching scene before them. Roger was about to walk over and comfort his younger brother but Eddie stopped him.

"We were supposed to be married, have kids, live happily, and now look at you! You're leaving me... again." Jessie cried into my chest. The police soon piled into the factory. Dolores came out of one of the cop cars and she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw me. 

"Oh my god..." She mumbled. The toons of Toontown scurried into the factory from the whole in the wall. Their eyes were immediately on me.  

"Oh, y/n girl." Betty gasped with her hands over her mouth. I felt my heart tare in half when Jessie mentioned kids. There was something I've been meaning to tell him... 

"Jessie..." I said making him lift his head from my chest. I reached into what was left of my pocket and felt around my ink until I found it. I pulled it out and watched as Jessie's eyes widen. 

It was a pregnancy test... A positive pregnancy test. 

Jessie looked at me and even more tears fell from his eyes. 

"I-I was g-going to tell you but--" Jessie's lips crashing down on mine silenced me. A single tear fell from my eye as I wrapped an arm around his neck the best I could, kissing him back. My eye began to close. 

My vision began to fade...  

I was so tired... 

I just wanted... a moments sleep...

"Jessie..." 

First Person's P.O.V 

"Y/n... Y/n, you're not funny... Stop playing games." Jessie begged, shaking y/n gently in hopes that she'd awaken, but she never did. His heart shattered into a million pieces once again. His kitten died in his arms. She left him behind again only this time, she wasn't coming back.  

"Kitty... Baby girl?" Jessie felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked through his strawberry red bangs to see his brother looking at him pitifully. He too had tears in his eyes.  

Y/n wasn't as dear to Roger as she was to Jessie, but it was close enough. None of the people wanted to, but they had to do what was best for y/n. It was time to say goodbye... 

Jessie looked down at y/n before kissing her lips one last time.  

"I love you..." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Don't worry we're not done yet. 
Stay chill my Black Roses. 
Bye bye ^^ 

StolenNightmare~