"spooky told me." maria answered simply, and this was a great time for reyna to wish a curse upon her brother, who she still wasn't talking to after the whole chico and leaving her dead thing. billy watched amused. "all i'm saying is you take a dude that far down the hall and slam a blue door on his balls, would it kill her to jerk me off into a crusty napkin?" billy's voice was cracking, maria laughed as reyna choked on her soda. she kissed him, out of all people: him. was it a mistake? willie looked disgusted by the whole discussion. billy noticed looking to him.

"you never had to sulk home with a pair of blue plums?" billy questioned willie in disbelief everyone in the car was aware how he was a big soft teddy bear. "a girl gets anywhere near me, and she's begging for it." willie shrugged, reyna looked to him in disbelief and turned back around looking to marcus and saya wondering if they were also listening to the bullshit that was occurring in the backseat.

"that's 'cause you only date airheads." maria thought about the girls that walked around school and wanted willie, they all had something in common. basically, not belonging in the dominion because they don't absorb anything except for being bitches. "who, ruthie? that was one time, she's all talk." willie referred to a girl that belonged to the preps, she did not give anyone the time of the day she swore that her little crew was better than anyone else' that she wouldn't involve herself with certain people being afraid of ruining her precious rep.

"she talks like an asshole." reyna and maria both said in unison getting everyone's attention both girls looked to each other happy to know they weren't the only one that thought so. "dating advice coming for you two? shit i wonder how chico gonna react when he finds out maria snuck away. how reyna didn't bother saying goodbye." willie looked to reyna, reyna growled ready to jump over the seat and punch willie for saying anything like that. instead she turned around.

"fuck chico. it's always been fuck chico. him leaving me for dead at the detention and telling my brother that i was alright showed how much i want to play basketball with his fucking head." reyna announced to the car, crossing her arms over her chest. everyone went silent the anger radiated off her. reyna blamed chico for her brother's behavior. and soon enough someone was going to pay for it.

∘◦

chico and spooky followed the car, after their little crew. it didn't get pass chico that maria was leaving once he saw her gather with them, with car keys in saya hands. he knew they were going on a trip, one without him, meaning it wasn't good. he didn't have to force spooky to come either, spooky wanted to see where his sister was going and secretly where maria was. spooky was livid with chico's choices, he was livid that reyna was livid with him. soon enough he was going to pick a good time to gut him. "so, you're going to kill marcus." spooky looked through chico's weapons box as he loaded the weapons for him. "he's been close to maria since he got here. he challenged me in front of my people. look at the way he looks at your hermana, amigo." chico went on. getting rid of marcus would do nothing but good to his situation, his crew would go back to respecting him and his girl.

"i always notice my sister, even though she was gone for a long time. and when she got back, i was so happy she was your pledge. you were gonna teach my sister the ropes and no one was gonna fuck with her. my best friend and sister. and no one fucked with her. you fucked her. over and over. you cheated on maria with my sister." chico turned his head to spooky, he shook his head laughing. "it was obvious both of you used to hang out so much, without maria. and once her and maria started to be friends tension started between you two. just wish you would've told me." spooky leaned his against the window.