"You don't have your G one either?"

"Ah whatever. Driving isn't as necessary as cooking."

"You need to drive to get places. You can buy already cooked food."

"Uber gets you places and pre cooked food is usually gross and or unhealthy."

"You're gonna burn your egg."

He turns around to flip his egg. "Nah it's fine."

"You going to go swim?"

"If everyone doesn't demand I make them breakfast."

He eventually finishes cooking, we eat breakfast then decide to go swim.

Talia woke up Aleks and Julian when she was going to go swim and brought Keanu with her. Before Leo and I go down to the dock I wake up Mia.

Mia is a bit behind us when walking down to the dock but is quick to jump in before us.

Keanu, who is actually in the water, drags in Leo. Leo gets out and comes up to me. "Let's go Pollock."

"This is my last dry shirt," I say.

"Then go get your swimming suit on."

"I'm too lazy."

He feels around my jeans, grabs my phone out of my pocket and tosses it to a chair before pushing me in to the water.

"Brat," I manage to laugh out once I've resurfaced. I'm now soaked.

The others laugh and swim around like kids. Liv and Aleks really can't get off each other and all weekend have been real close.

"Can we go out on the boat?" Talia asks.

"I don't want to," I groan.

"C'mon we all want to go," Keanu whines.

I hear Aleks say something to Liv about how my "little boat is cute."

"I'm tired Kea," I say swimming over to dock to pull myself up and sit on the edge.

"I saw a chess board, I want to play chess," Leo says.

"Let's go play chess," I say as I stand up and get ready to walk up the stairs, Leo right behind me.

"Okay then you toss me the keys," Keanu says to me. I stop walking to turn to her. "Oh please I know how to drive a damn boat plus if anything my parents would cover any damage costs." She gets out of the water as the others chat to walk up to me. "Think about it. I'll get them off your ass for at least an hour. We all have fun and you guys can enjoy playing chess or whatever."

I groan. "Okay fine. You go get the keys though."

Keanu follows Leo and I upstairs. When we get to the cottage I attempt to find a dry shirt and the only not damp shirt is a sweater which it's way too hot for so instead I go shirtless. Finding a dry pair of pants is a struggle but I find sweats. I have lots of boxers and bathing suits I keep in thee drawers here so those I never worry about.

When I walk downstairs Leo is at the counter drawing in a sketchbook.

"Chess?" I ask catching his attention. He seems to be startled and moves to shut his sketchbook which I find odd cause I can't imagine the cocky son of a bitch hides his art. "Hello?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He shuts his sketchbook and stands up. "You won't win though." There's the cocky attitude.

"I don't know, I'm pretty good at chess," I shrug walking over to the table with the chess set on it.