Part one

Bakugou's POV

Ever since Kirishima saves me from the league of Villains we have been hanging out so much more often. We were living in the dorms and could go home on weekends. Since we started living in the dorms Kirishima has been checking up on me to make sure I was okay.

On Friday before most people went home we would play games in the common room. I never wanted to play because we would play truth or dare or never have I ever and they are stupid child's games. In stead of going to sleep one Friday while every one else played games I decided to watch a movie.

*knock knock*

I paused the movie and opened my door. It was Kirishima. I don't know why he wasn't playing games with everyone else but I let him in.
"Hey you wanna watch a movie with me." I asked.

"Sure."

We sat on my bed and chose a different movie to watch because Kirishima missed the beginning of the movie that was on. We decided to watch Avengers Infinity War and about an hour in Kirishima fell asleep leaning on my shoulder.

He's so cute when he's sleeping.

—————————
A/N I said these chapters would be short this one might be the shortest the rest are about 300-450 words long. Even though that is still pretty short.