Leo vs Raph x Shy Mutant Wolf Reader

Requested by DreamGirl1098 hope you enjoy! sorry if its bad.

No One's POV:

You were sitting on a rooftop looking at the stars. You had a secret you had to keep from everyone. You were a mutated wolf...but when mutated you were looking more human like then wolf. It gave you wolf ears and a wolf tail you had fur on your shoulders, and had to keep it all hidden.

Since you were adopted at a teenagers age, everyone never found out cause you cover it up. Since you were shy not a lot of attention was towards you. You sit up on the rooftop of your apartment cause you can take off the hood letting your ears be. Let your tail swing around freely. Amd to be in your tank top letting your furs on your shoulders follow the breeze. Little did this shy mutant know that she would be falling in love for the first time.

Raphs POV:

      Me and Leo were stuck on a patrol for fighting with eachother in the lair. Cause when pops couldnt hear his show he got mad. And now we both are leaping across rooftops arguing with eachother still. Until we hear a gasp from a girl it sounds like. I whipped my jead around like Leo had to see a girl but not just any girl a mutant wolf girl.

Your POV:

      I'm sitting relaxed with the stars till I hear two thumps behind me. I turmed around quietly frightened about what might happen next. I gasp and see a tall wide turtle looking guy and a shorter turtle looking guy. I couldn't really tell because they were in the shadows. They must have heard me cause the shorter one whipped his head around and looked at me. The taller one seemed to get his message to and whipped his head towards me also.

      My shyness kicked in seconds after and my ears tucked themselfs onto my head like a sad puppys. My tail also went around my legs a bit as I look at them. I mumble to them, "h-hi i-im Y/n..." The one who was short stepped into the light so I could see him better. "Hey Y/n I'm Leo but others call me Neon Leon!" He says posing. I giggle a little bit and look towards the the taller figure. He stepped into the light and he had a red mask. "Hey Y/n I'm Raph, and as you know this is my brother Leo." He says with a happy face.

      I realize we arent freaking out at eachother because we all know we are mutants. So once we got to know eachother it was time to go I shyly asked if we'd see eachother again and they both said yes. I look from my window at rooftops I cant wait to see them next time.

(Few months after getting to know them and going to the lair)

     After the few months of hanging out with Raph and Leo. I kinda grew to have a humongous crush on the both of them. But my shyness towards them grew even bigger. So they kinda had to talk and joke alot for me to actually conversate. But I have a feeling things might not go well cause you know....two separate boys.

      But one day when I went into the lair I heard some yelling coming from the room were splinter would watch tv for days. I walk closer to see Leo smugly talking to an agitated Raph. But what shocked me was about what or more spacificly, who they were talking about. "No way Raph, Y/n would love me way better than you!" Lro says with an evil smirk.

      "No your joking funniest one yet cause she likes me better!" Raph says returning the evil look. I blush deeply and gasp. From what I did I ran out of the main area and into an empty dark sewer tunnel. They must have heard cause I hear them running out. "Uhh...Raph who was that! There is like no one here the guys and dad went training!" Leo yelled. Raph looked at Leo. "If they left we should look for them!" Raph says. They both nod and head towards the sewer tunnel to the surface.

      I thought they were gone and I sighed in relief. But oh was I wrong. They turned around and saw my figure in the shadows. "Hey you! Ya better come out before you get hurt!" Raph yells puuling out his tonfas. "Yeah! Listen to Raph and get out of there!" Leo says nodding while pulling out his sword. Out of the fright of being threatened I walked out of the shadows. "Y/N!" Raph and Leo yelled at the same time.

      After a few seconds of standing there I nod. "So you heard what we were talkin bout huh?" Raph asks nervously rubbing his neck. I shyly nod looking to the floor. I look at the both of them "i-i like the both of y-you to..." I muttered. I felt like they heard when they snapped their heads to me. And sadly I was right. "Y-you do" Leo says shocked. I nod. Raph and Leo looked at each other. They nodded. They walk over to me. "Y/n we have known you for a long time and we have something to tell you.." Raph says smiling. "Yeah Y/n, me and Raph have been arguing over you for a while and we dicide now if you want we can all be together?.." Leo asks nervously.

     I look at them in the eyes for once in a long time. "Y-yes I would love to be your girlfriends." I say. They smile brightly. I look at them and blush darkly "w-wanna cuddle g-guys?..." I say shyly looking at them. They nod and we all set on the floor blankets and pillows all over and around us. We all snuggle up and fall asleep.

(Time skip of you all snuggling silently)

No One's POV:

      While you all slept you didnt notice the others come back. You also very much didn't notice how they snuck a few pictures into their phones. But when you all woke up oh would you all get some news about it!

Sorry if it isn't great but I hope you all like it anyways!

                                   -Lovely tmnt