Raph x Reader pt. 1

So this is just a story to start the requests off

Your POV:

        Today is that day that all teenagers love....yep Friday! Since today is friday when i get home its gonna be the best lazy weekend!

        I was walking home when i realized its one of those days when it gets dark early. I probably should watch out for those creeps on the streets. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when i realize someones following me. No matter where I turned that guy just followed me so i thought I would be able to lose him in an alleyway....but it was a freakin dead end!

       I see the man start walking towards me will a evil smirk on his face. What scared me the most was when I saw him pull out a knife. He grabbed my shoulder and harshly said, "Give me your money!" I try and tug out of his grip while saying, "I dont have any, please let me go!"

      Raphs POV:

    I went on a patrol tonight because hero's work is never good till all those baddies are gone! But the others didnt want to go out tonight so just me apparently.

      I hear some voices and look down the side of the building I'm on and see a girl with a man I think trying to rob her and he has a knife! 'OHH NO YOU DONT' I think as I decide to jump down.

     Your POV:

     I hear a loud thud and whip my head to look at the shadows. That guy must have either heard it to or got confused at what I did and wanted to see what I was looking at.

    Then I hear a kind but commanding voice say, " Hey mister, before I beat you up for being disrespectful to this lovely looking women, I feel very kind today so I'm gonna let you run but if you don't wont matter to me."

      I turn my eyes back to that mugger guy. I hear him say to the mysterious figure in the shadows, "Really and what are you gonna do about what I did huh?" I look into the shadows then I see the mysterious figure leap out of the shadows and hit the mugger while saying, "Hot Soup!!"

     The mugger let go and when I look back at him he is knocked out. I look amazed at what happened and looked at the shadows and say happily ,"Thankyou!"

    I hear him say, "No problem, I'm just doing my job of trying to protect the city best I can." I look closer in the shadows and see a larger figure and say, "Can I see my fearless and brave hero?" I see his eyes go wide and after probably a minute of thinking he says, "Fine but please dont freak out" I nod and see him step out of the shadows. But what I see is no human but a turtle. I gasp and say, "You're Amazing..." I then blush out of realizing what I said.

      He looks at me full of joy and walks over. He sticks his hand out and says, "Rapheal, but friends call me Raph!" I put my hand in his large one and shake it. I then say to him, "My name is y/n nice to meet you Raph!"

      Raphs POV:

        Me and y/n looked at eachother for a few seconds. I blush and think to myself 'she actually looks really cute just like those adorable kittens...WAIT Raph you cant have feelings for her you literally just met her!'

      Your POV:

        I look at him and think 'he is a very cute turtle he also has the most adorable face I have ever seen....WAIT WHAT THE y/n! keep it together you cant like someone you just met...can you?'

       I stopped staring when I hear beeping come from his belt. I see he noticed to cause he picked it up and answered, "Hello?" the voice from the other side said, "Hey Raph you done with patrol yet cause Mikey just ordered the pizza and Leo is saying if you dont get here he will eat your pizza." Raph widened his eyes and said, "I'm gonna be back in a bit Donnie bye!"

       I realize he's about to go so I say, "H-hey um Raph will I ever see you again if you dont want to you dont have to.. " He turns around and says, " Yes y/n we will meet again and you can count on it!"

     I sigh dreamily as I see him leap away on the rooftops

So guys how do you like the story if you want a part two i will make it and remember you can make any request as long as its not a lemon 🍋🍋