13

After tugging kanato away from shu i walk us out the house. "So, kanato and teddy. What kind of person are we looking for?" I ask as i walk out the gate still holding kanato's free hand. Kanato looks down at teddy and then back at me "teddy said someone as beautiful as you" I blush slightly and nod "well thank you teddy for calling be beautiful!" I turn to kanato and mean down kissing his eye patch. Doing that action seemed to make kanato jealous because he started pouting "i want a kiss to (Y/N)-chan..." Kanato puffs out his cheeks and i giggle at his cute action before kissing his cheek amd he smiles happily and skips off. "Kanato wait up!" I yell as i speed walk after him 'why does everyone leave me! Making me follow like a lost puppy' i mentally sulk about that situation but i dont let it show on my face as kanato had stopped to tall to a girl around my age with brown hair with dark blue dyed tips. I come to his side and greet her "sorry about my brother! He ran off when i said i couldnt play with him" I state as I scold him but the girl laughs "its fine, ill play with him" she offers and kanato smiles brightly "oh my gosh! Can you?" Sje nodes and kanato grabs her hand draggimg her back to the house "ill join you two later okay?" i state as we enter the house amd kanato nodes "now dont have to much fun without me" i pout and the girl laughs again before waving and noding "of course!" I wave her bye before turning my back to her and kanatos retreating forms smirking "little does she know~" i giggle as i walk up to laito's room with a(n) evil grin on my face. When i enter his room laito was laying on his bed asleep or so i thought, when i walked over to him on the bed and went to grab his fedora he grabbed my hand and lifted his fedora with his free hand to glare at the intruder but his glare didnt stay long as he quickly pinned me below him on the bed with a smirk "welcome back (N/N) whered you go? You left me behind" he pouts as he lays his head in the nape of my neck "i went to get kanato a new girl for his wax people collection" i mumble and pat his head softly. Laito sits up and smiles still having me pinned "dont leave me so suddenly okay? I was worried shu had pissed you off again..." I giggle at him "even if he did i wouldnt run out of you laito, you know why?" He tilta his head "why" i smile "let go of my hands and ill tell you" he quickly obliges, letting me go. I sit uo happily and holds his face in my hands as i look into his eyes "your my best friend and i love you!" I state happily, Just as i said i love you the door opens to reaveal shu. Both me and laito look at the door my hands still on laitos face as shu and i stare at one another, though shu is the first to break eye contact to look at my hands, how close i was to laito, and the smirk on laito's face. That plus the i love you shu heard made his blood boil so he growled and left the room but not before slamming the door shut. After a short awkward silence before both me and laito we laugh and i drop my hands from his face. "Well that was something" i giggle out and laito just nodes unable to speak due to how hard he was laughing. "I-i should go back to kanato now, im sire he has everything set up. Lets go together laito!" I state pilling him with me out of him room, down the stairs, and out to where kanato keeps his wax dolls. Entering the shead i see that the girl we took was passed out on the floor and kanato had blood all over his face "awe, you started with out me?" I pout and let go of laitos hand as i walk over to kanato. He sheepishly looks away "sorry, i didnt know if you would have came soon...she was panicking and was about to run away..." I pat his head and laito comes over sitting next to the body. "Well its fine, i brought laito to play! Now we can start making your new wax doll!" I state happily as i sit aross laito on the other side of the body and kanato goes to get the wax.

~~~~~~~~~~•{time skip}•~~~~~~~~~~

Laito helps me stand up kanatos new wax doll and pose her "here?" I ask kanato as he stood infront of us looking at her "no, a little to the left and can your do a fish tail braid in her hair before putting it in a bun? Also dont forget to leave the ear tails out!" i nod and laito helps me mover her to where kanato wants and does her hair "like this?" He nods and his me before turning to kanato "teddy said thank you" laito nodes before grabbing my hand and pulls me away "bye kanato!!!" I yell as we leave his shead "where are we going laito?" I ask tilting my head slightly "the fair grounds!" He smile before picking me up and heading in the direction of them

A/N: hey my little kittens! I know its been a while and im sorry i havent had the feeling to continue the story but since i was bored today i wrote this chapter and i hope you enjoyed it 🙏.

Laito: "darling, where have you been!?"

I sweat drop "ive been...around...." I mumble softly and bow "im sorry i left you! Forgive me!!"

Laito: "i will after i punish you~"

I blush softly "laito!!! Not in front of the readers!!"

Laito: "fine~" Picks up auther-chan throwing her over my shoulder and leave the room, taking her to the master bedroom

"see you next time!!!" I yell from the hall way