Chapter Nine

Not edited

Chapter Nine

As soon as I was dressed I went to Gemma’s room. I haven’t tracked a person in a long while but it was like riding a bike so I wasn’t worried that I might a be rusty. Having spent time with Gemma helped also as well as the fact that she is a blood relation. I stood in front of her closet the last place I had seen her before I left her room. Normally I would need to touch something to help me track but I had a clear picture in m head of Gemma standing here so I knew I could do it without any props. Closing my eyes I concentrated on my sister and waiting. I felt the realties shift as time moved backwards. I didn’t stop going back until Gemma was standing where I last saw her. It was kind of eerie, standing here watching my past self-taking to my sister. I could see how much I really wanted to escape the room. The look on my face was obvious. Once the door closed after my past self-exited the room I turned and focused all my attention on Gemma. “Bitch” She mumbled to herself “Think she’s so much better than me.” I frowned at her. I didn’t think I was better than her.  She picked out a dress and put it on I looked away not wanting to see my sister naked “Well I will show her.”  I didn’t like the evil look in my sister’s eyes. I suddenly felt bad for leaving her in such a bad state. She had seemed fine when I left though but now I know she wasn’t, her demon was close to the surface. Not wanting to listen to my sister bitch about me anymore I allowed time to speed up a little to the point where she walked to her bedroom door. Opening it she walked out of her room and down the hall.

“What are you up too Gemma?” I mumbled as I followed close behind her. It didn’t take long for my question to be answered.

Stopping at a door, Gemma lifted her hand and knocked. It opened almost immediately to a face I had not seen before. “So you finally managed to escape from your guards?” The guy asked

Gemma snorted “Please it wasn’t that hard, my sister is an idiot easily fooled. I just hard to bore her to death to get her to leave me alone.” She said shrugging her shoulders “I honestly don’t know what Gabe sees in her. She’s so pathetic.”

I sucked in a breath, she knows about me and Gabe. How the hell did she find out about that and why did she act like she didn’t know?

“Getting rid of Gabe was easy enough, I kept wanting to see my sister I knew having her around would drive him off.” She laughed I can’t believe how stupid they all are buying my act.”

“They are going to be pissed when they figure it out. You do realist that don’t you?” They guy ask

“What do I care, I won’t be here when they figure it out. Is everything set?” She asked him

He gave her an evil smile “Of course.”

“Then let’s get out of here before they realize they have been duped”

“Your wish is my command” The guy said bowing before taking hold of my sisters arm and teleporting her out of Hel”

I followed along and was surprised when we appeared outside of Gabe’s club. “Should we cause a little havoc before we meet up with out new friends?” He asked