Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I showered and dressed as soon as I woke the next morning, deciding to skip having breakfast I walked into Devon’s room without knocking to find he was already up and dressed.

“You sure you want to do this?” He asked me

Nodding my head I decided I wouldn’t tell him about the visit from Gabe last night and how he had told me that my father would be crushed if I didn’t show “Yeah, let’s get this over with.”

He walked over to me and wrapped me into a hug “If you get there and need to leave, we will leave.”

“OK” I mumbled into his shoulder.

“Do you have any bags packed to take with you in case you end up staying longer?” He asked.

I shook my head “Nope, I don’t plan on being there for more than a couple of hours.”

Letting go of me, he walked over to his bed where a black duffle bag sat. “I packed a few things just in case” He explained.

Rolling my eyes at him I wait until he walked back over to me before taking hold of his hand and picturing the one place I swore I would never return too. Hell.

We appeared into the room that was my bedroom the last time I stayed here. I couldn’t help the sadness that I felt or the memories of what had happened to Tony and how he was killed here because of me. I turned and looked at the bed that I had slept on. The place where I had given my virginity to Gabe thinking he really had cared for me only to find out that I was wrong.  Shaking my head to trying to remove the depressing thoughts from my mind. I looked at Devon and sighed in frustration when it didn’t work. “Well let’s find my father and get this over with,” I said walking away from him.

I walked out of the room and stopped when I noticed someone was waiting outside my door for me.

“Manar” The tall lank man said bowing “I am Krutz one of you fathers servants. He has asked me to escort you to him”

Looking over my shoulder at Devon to make sure he had followed me out. He had, I looked back at Krutz and shrugged “Lead the way”

As we started to walk, I leaned into Devon who was walking beside me and whispered “How did my father know I was already here?”

He shrugged his shoulders “This is his domain he usually can feel when a person comes or goes from here. There are a small few who can come and go undetected”

“Great” I mumbled “There goes my plan of trying to sneak out of here as soon as I had visited my father”

Devon only chuckled at me as we continued to walk down the hallway.

It wasn’t long before we stopped in front of a large door. Krutz turned to me and bowed “He awaits for you inside”

Not sure what the protocol was or what I was supposed to say to him I looked at Devon for help, who only shrugged his shoulders at me “Thanks a lot” I whispered to him before turning back to Krutz “Er thanks?”  He gave me a small nod before walking away.

I looked at the large door and took a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what I should face on the other side. “Well here goes nothing” I said reaching for the handle and opening the door.

Although I had been gone for a while, It felt like only yesterday that I was here. Memories as well as the pain flooded me, as I looked at my father sitting down sipping on some form of alcohol. Tony had died here, while I was having sex for the first time with Gabe, then he left me without a word only to reappear months later wanting, begging for another chance. I didn’t care what it was that my father wanted there was no way that  I was going to stay here in hell.

“Daughter of mine, I am so happy to see that you have made it” Lucifer said to me as he stood from his seat. “And I see you have brought me a gift” He said smiling while he looked at Devon.

“A gift?” I asked frowning, “Why would you think I have brought you a gift?”

“Well isn’t that why Devon is here with you?” He asked.

“No” I said looking back at Devon who seemed a little pale. “Devon is my friend, I asked him to come here with me. For support”

I watched the smile slip from my father’s face “A friend”

“Yes”

He looked at Devon then back at me “Well if you say so. Come in, come in take a seat” He said walking back over to his seats “We have so much to talk about, not you Devon” He said when he noticed him walk over with me “You can go to the kitchen and let cook know that my daughter has arrived and she is to cook us a feast”

“Devon isn’t here to be your slave” I said protesting “He is here for me, if you want the cook to do something then ii surest you go tell her yourself or ask one of your slaves to do it.”

I glared at my father and waited to see what he would do, sighing he picked up his class and took a sip “Fine, but I still want him to leave the room while we talk”

“Fine” I said through clenched teeth. I looked over my shoulders at Devon “Would you mind waiting outside while I speak with my father?”

“Sure thing, I will be right outside”

“Thanks Devon” I said giving him a small smile and watched as he walked out of the room. As soon as the door closed I turned back to glare at my father “Did you have to be so rude to him?” I all but shouted.

He shrugged his shoulders at me “You do find the most interesting friends, daughter of mine.”

“What is that supposed to mean? You know what never mind.” I said waving him off “Just tell me why I am here and what it is that you want so I can leave this place”

“So impatient” He said shaking his head “Barley here five minutes, and it’s what do you want. No hello father it’s so good to see you. I didn’t even get a hello kiss on the cheek.” He said shaking his head. “Kids these days”

Taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself down, I look at the man in front of me. If he didn’t tell me why I was here soon I was going to get up, grab Devon and leave.

Obviously hearing my thoughts he holds his hands up “Ok, fine I will tell you,” He said reaching for his glass and picking it up to take a sip, he realized it was empty. So I watched as he stood up and walked across the room to a bar. Picking up a bottle of bourbon, he poured it into his glass until it was half-full. Before looking back at me and shaking his head “I will need more than half a glass with her” I heard him mumbled” Once satisfied with the amount in his glass he walked back over to his seat and sat down. “ I wanted you to come here so I could introduce you to somebody.”

“That’s it? Why couldn’t you have brought them to me?” I asked frowning.

“Well aside from the fact that you didn’t want anyone to know where you were, this person isn’t able to leave hell at the moment.”

“Why not?”

“Because she is a danger to almost anyone around her. She hasn’t got control of her demon, or should I say she was born with her Demon having most of the control, and let’s just say her Demon likes trouble.

“Most of the control? How is that even possible, I thought the demon either sat dormant until a time comes where it can take full control.”

“You are right, that is how it is supposed to be.”

“Then why did you say that her demon has most of the control?”

“Because it does”

“You are confusing me, how is this possible?”

He shrugged his shoulders “I am not sure, it could have something to do with the fact that her mother is, well was human. Maybe the human side of her made her more acceptable to being taken over by the demon. But her father’s Demon side helped stop it from taking full control. I don’t really know to be honest. I have never seen anything like it before.”

“Ok,” I said nodding, a frown soon appeared on my face. “ Why do you want me to meet her?”

“Because daughter of mine, she is your sister and she wants to meet you.”