" did you cum?". He asked as he rolled up the used condom before throwing it away.

" more than 3 times actually". You smiled as you hopped off his motorcycle.

" that's my babygirl". He pecked your cheek. You pulled up your panties and dress before fixing your hair. Jungkook pulled his jeans up and pushed his hair back. He moved closer to you before placing his hand in front of you.

" let's make a deal".

" what deal?". You crossed your arms.

" give me your panties and ill-".

" jungkook no, what the fuck". You sarcastically laughed.

" ill give you whatever you want". He smirked.

" i don't need anything, jungkook. I already have you". You smiled before gently kissing his lips.

" wow, im surprised. Soojin would ask for a diamond ring".

" well im not Soojin". You covered his mouth with your hand before removing it to give him a kiss.

" I don't need anything from you okay?". You cupped his face.

" okay, but still give me those panties". He held both your wrists tightly.

" these were expensive Jungkook. No".

" give them to me before i fuck you do hard, you'll be on crutches". He gripped your wrist, tightly.

" fine". You groaned before taking off your panties and passing it to him.

" thank you baby". He smiled before saving it in his pocket.

" what do you say we ditch them and go back to my place or yours?". He held your waist and pulled you closer.

" but it's your birthday and they bought a cake for you".

" who cares, i already got my birthday sex". He smiled.

" so my place or yours?". He asked.

" well it's Tuesday, my parents usually have late conference meetings on Tuesday so-".

" perfect, let's go!".

- later -

" you have a cute house". He smiled walking in with you.

" you have a cute face". You pinched his cheek.

" so what should we do tonight?". He smirked.

" no. that's enough for one night". You rolled your eyes and ran upstairs to your room. He followed you from behind, with quiet steps.

" how about we play a game then a movie?". You suggested as you looked through your wardrobe for a pair of cute pyjamas.

" a game? like overwatch or uno?". He asked.

" no... those are for kids. Let's play an adult game".

" overwatch is for adults!...". He pouted.

" whatever you say babyboy". You laughed before grabbing a pair of booty shorts and a oversized hoodie. Suddenly you heard a ringing sound.

" babe, your phone". Jungkook passed you, your phone that was on your dresser. Your mom was calling you, you picked it up immediately.

" hello honey". She spoke.

" hi mom".

" sorry darling. Grandma is sick so your father and i are heading straight to her place. We'll be back tomorrow evening".