" fuck it". He ripped out the button before unzipping your dress, leaving you in a pair of lingerie you bought just now. He widened your eyes at the sight of your breasts.

" w-when did you get that?". He asked as he played around with the lace part of your bra.

" just now, i bought it with some extra money i had. Do you like it? I heard red was your favourite colour so i-". He shut you up by crashing his lips on yours. His kisses weren't as passionate and slow as before, it seemed rushed and all over the place. You kissed back as you pulled off his leather jacket, leaving it to fall on the ground. He released the kiss before smiling.

" i love red". He went back to kissing your neck and chest before he pulled off your dress and panties to the ground, just leaving you in a bra. You grabbed his belt and took it off before throwing it on the ground. You unzipped his pants and pulled down both boxers and jeans. He spread your legs wide before licking his hand to moisture up your area.

" already wet?". He asked.

" let's see how good you are at this". You spoke before he went straight to kissing your neck. He grabbed his throbbing member and aligned it to your area.

" wh-wait, condoms?!". You pushed him away a little so his member didn't touch you.

" condoms make it not fun. I'll just pull out".

" pulling out only works 10% of the time. It's risky, jungkook plus i can make anything fun".

" yea yea whatever smarty pants.". He sighed before placing you on the ground so he could check his motorcycle seat compartment. He took out a single condom before showing a sour expression.

" happy?". He asked as he ripped off the wrapper and placed the condom on.

" very". You pecked his cheek before sitting back down on his motorcycle. You spread your legs as he stood in between them.

" ready?".

" ye-yeah just do it". You grabbed the collar of his shirt. He nodded before slowly pushing himself in. You groaned loudly as you felt him stretch you.

" f-fuckk jung-kook". You moaned as he pushed all of him in.

" i love the way you say my name". He whispered in your ear before slowly thrusting. You felt your bottom area tingle even more when he started to leave kisses over your neck. He moved up to your lips. The two of you started making out as he added a deeper and faster thrust. He shoved his mouth in your mouth before swirling it around yours. You pulled away and held onto him.

" mhmm faster d-daddy". You moaned next to his ear. He shivered before picking up the pace and going faster causing him to go deeper where he repeatedly hit your g-spot.

" fuck! That's tight". He groaned.

(to boost your imagination, btw credit to TAE BAE BTS on YouTube!)

" ye-yeah like that...are you cumming?". You asked as you leaned back. He shut his eyes as he was almost at his climax.

" fu-fuck im cumming". He moaned softly.

" yeah daddy, cum for me".

" ahh fuckk". He cummed inside the condom while he continued to thrust. He ended the session with a rough yet passionate kiss, before pulling out.