21: Right On Time

Start from the beginning

"You sick fucken pig , you're dead", I throw one last punch and he's unable to stand up.

I walk to where she lay and my heart drops.

She had bruises all over her body. Her half naked... and nearly taken advantage of by that sick fuck.

I cradle her body and hug her

"I'm sorry this happened, precious... I'm sorry", tears stream from my eyes.

"You were right on time, Dylan, thank you", she weakly says.

I kiss her forehead.

Her eyes were having trouble staying open.

I take my phone and dial the emergency number moon taught me to call Incase of emergencies...

"9-1-1, what's your emergency", the lady says.

I begin explaining the events that took place.

As much as I hated keeping the sick pigs alive , I had too.. a true ruler never murdered anyone no matter what.. they'd pay sentence and simply rot there days away just like those stupid sons of bitches were going to pay for hurting Moon.

~

The ambulance got their on time and took Moon and the police arrested the men.

Now we were at the hospital and was sitting looking at Moon covered and bandages.

It turned out she had one broken rib , and few other minor bruises.

I hated that she got hurt. I held her hand , I'm not sure if Moon wanted Jay to see her this way , so I told Willa to take Jay home and tell him his mommy was away.

The door opens and I look up and see Myung Jaehyuk.. now sporting a bruised face from when I punched him.

" I don't deserve to be in her life or My son's", he says defeated.

Now I was starting to feel bad for the guy, maybe he had his reasons.. and maybe he was telling the truth about forced to stay away from Moon.

He seemed genuine. But that didn't forgive the hurtful things he said to her then and now..

"Look man, you fucked up , and it's all over she's safe now and those sick fucks are in jail now", I say.

Myung Jaehyuk nods. "What about their leader , Lee Ping"

My eyes widen.. the guy with the eye patch?? or who ... was he speaking about ?

"This man, he's the one that really wanted me to pay, he needs to be arrested, because clearly they missed him", he says.

"A man has been wanting Moon's statement, and they're waiting for her to wake up, which will be soon, she's just exhausted from all they made her go though", I say.

"I'll go then, take care of her, I'm sorry for ever being rude towards you, clearly you deserve her more then I ever did, I'm glad she's with a good guy", he smiles genuinely and leaves.

Leaving Moon and I alone again.

Moon's eyes open after the leaves.

"Were you listening this whole time", I ask her and she nods.

"I feel bad , maybe I don't want him in my life as my lover but Jay deserves to know his biological father"

"You're right, he does.. no matter what, he deserves to meet his father and bond with him", I say.

I plant a kiss on her cheek but then she turns around and my lips are on her lips.  Our lips move against one another's in sync.

Everything I once knew when I kissed her then comes back

This time I close my eyes and let her see everything about me, not regretting it.

We stop kissing and then she looks at me and smiles.

"Dylan , you deserve to know about me especially since we're together now and you're part of my life"

"I wanted you to know about mine, too", I tell her and I grab her hand, and squeeze it assuringly.

"Thank you", she thanks me.

"Did I see you have aqua blue hair and blue eyes when you rescued me??", he asks.

"Yes you did, if I'm at full potential with my powers , apparently my hair turns aqua blue and my eyes go a shade of blue too", I explain.

"It was kind of hot seeing you with blue hair", she says in flirty tone which catches me off guard and causes me to blush.

I loved how she was still smiling and good mood despite everything that took place.

"Thank you, did you want Jay to come see you", I ask as I clear my throat.

"Maybe tomorrow , he must be sleeping especially now at this time", I look at the clock in the wall, eleven o'clock.

It really had been a long day... for everyone.

I was just glad Moon was alright.

~

Myung Jaehyuk POV

I went to the police station right after leaving the hospital.

" I need to declare something", I say and the officer at the front desk nods.

They take me to an office. "You didn't arrest the real person behind the kidnapping, Lee Ping, I'll show the email", I pull out my phone and take the email out.

The last of it read.

-Lee Ping And Lan Ming... had the video of them hurting Shen Yue.

"This is a lot evidence, thank you for it sir, we'll need the woman's statement still", the officer says.

"Please leave her out of it, she went through enough trouble and has a son to take care of, I'll take care of this for her", I say.

The lady officer eyes widen. "All agree to that since you're popular back in Asia and an heir, Mr.Myung"

"Sure.. as long as , they all rot in jail and this is taken care of so the woman doesn't worry about anymore"

So , there's that... and omg Dyshen kissed... I'm crying bye.

Thank you for all those who read my story, vote , comment.

Even to the ghost readers I love y'all too!!!

Next chapter will be posted soon!! , some people are confused there is plenty of chapters left and I have so many plans for this story , I just wanted to thank y'all for reading it !!

All the love , Ella xx