Chapter 20 ༈ A No Show

Heads up: What happens when your friends notice that you don't show up for school? How would they react when receiving this so called new information from Harry? How would Mj take it? And certainly how would Peter?

Key:

(Y/n) - Your Name
(Y/n/n) - Your Nickname
(F/c) - Favorite Color
(H/c) - Hair color
(H/l) - Hair Length
(F/f) - Favorite Food
(F/s) - Favorite Snack
(E/c) - Eye Color

"(Y/n)! Breakfast!" Penelope had yelled from the kitchen as she was finishing up with the eggs and placed them on the plate. "Morning Penny." Brazen said as he entered "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" - "Just now?" - "No. more than 20 Times." She said and sighed then continued "Can you get (Y/n) for me? She needs to eat before going to school." She asked him and he nodded before leaving.

He made his way up the stairs and down the hallway before turning to your bedroom door on the right. Knocking on it twice, he called out "(Y/n) wake up. You're going to be late for school and you need to eat breakfast before you go. Can't leave on an empty stomach." No answer. He started to get worried and knocked a little harder but this time when he knocked, the door slowly creaked open. Opening it up fully, he saw no one there. You weren't laying on your bed and Willow was hooting near the window. "Pen!" He yelled to Penelope and she came running up.

"What.. What-.." before she could even finish, she noticed what he was seeing. You weren't in your room and Willow was by the window trying to tell them you were in trouble. "Something wrong. We need to find her." She started to say but Brazen then suggested "What about her friends? They might now something of where she might be." It was their best bet at the moment. "Alright. Let's go to the school and ask." She told him and ran back down grabbing her car keys.

~ At School ~

Peter, Ned and Mj were all chatting in the hallway as they were waiting for you. It was a couple of minutes before the bell was going to ring and Mj was getting worried. Peter and Ned started to notice her fidgeting and looked at each other for a second before asking.
"Hey Mj, is everything alright?" Ned asked and she looked at them with her eyes full of worry and it didn't help when Peter's eyes were full of concern. "No. She should've been here by now. She's always on time." Mj admitted to them as she remembered what happened the night before with the Goblin. White Lion was there. You were there and she had hoped you escaped.

"Maybe she's running late." Peter suggested and she nodded her head. "Y-Yeah.. maybe." - "Come on. Let's get to class." Ned replied and they all headed to class without saying another word. It was silent besides all of noise around them from the other students getting to class. The hallway was slowly clearing as everyone went their separate ways. "See you guys." Ned said as he went into his class and both Mj and Peter waved.

• < Time Skip to before Lunch > •

Peter, Ned and Mj all met up by Peter's lockers. By now they haven't seen you at all and we're starting to think you were probably called in sick, but Mj knew. "Something's wrong. She's not here and if she were to be sick she would've text me and let me know." She said and the two boys nodded. That's when Harry could be seen walking over. "Here we go.." Peter muttered quietly under his breath but only Ned heard.

"Hey Guys. Have you seen (Y/n)? I haven't seen her all morning." He started to say and they all looked at him. "No we haven't." Ned broke out and Harry scanned around the area with his eyes before looking back at them. "I need to tell you three something I witnessed this morning." He mentioned and the three looked at each other before looking back at him. "Come with me. There's ears." He also said as he motioned to all of the students in the hallway around them close by.

They all took the chance and followed him down the hallway to an empty one. Although this empty one was near the principal's office, no one around would be able to hear their conversation. Peter, Mj and Ned stood there near Harry trying to anticipate what information he could possibly have that involved them. "I saw White Lion." He blurted out and the three looked at each other. Mj was a bit more surprised and eager to know more so she spoke up. "Well continue. Tell me where she is. Where you saw her." She asked him waiting and he looked at her.

"I got curious this morning before breakfast and wondered where my dad would sneak off to. That's when I followed him without causing any noise and saw where he went. He was at his lab talking to someone but I couldn't see who till I got closer. When I got closer to the doors, that's when I saw her." He said and Mj blurted out "White Lion.." He nodded and continued. "She sounded like if she was pissed and ready to get out but couldn't because she was tied down to a medical table. Before I left, I heard him tell her that he was planning to use her as a lab rat."

Peter, Mj and Ned's eyes widened but before they could say anything to him about it and why would his dad have her, the Principal came out of his office. He looked down the hall and spotted the group before speaking "Michelle. A word please." He said as Mj nodded and walked away from them to the office. "The rest of you, get to class now." He finished off.

They all left and when Mj entered the room, she spotted Penelope and Brazen standing there. "Michelle, (Y/n)'s Guardians insisted speaking to you." He informed her then left his office so the three of them could talk. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked them in a worrying tone and they looked at each other before looking back at her. "(Y/n) didn't come back home last night and we were wondering if by any chance you knew where she might be." Penelope asked her and that's when Mj nodded.

"A boy named Harry literally just told me, Peter and Ned where he spotted White Lion in the hallway just a couple of seconds ago." Brazen then stepped forward after she said that and asked "Then were is she?!" The tone he gave made it clear that he was just as worried and scared as everyone else. "At Neil Osborn's lab tied to a medical table." She mentioned then questioned "but I don't understand why he would have her.." Penelope and Brazen shared a look before telling her, "Don't worry, we'll get her back. Just head back to class and thank you Michelle. We appreciate it." With that Mj nodded and left the office. Penelope and Brazen followed suit not so long afterwards.

• < Time Skip to when Pen and Braz get home > •

"Willow!" Penelope yelled after she entered the house and a second later, Willow came flying down to her. "Wait, we should wait till it gets a bit darker outside." Brazen interrupted her and she looked at him with her eyes filled with worried but nodded. "We wait but if anything happens so help me I will-.." - "I know." He told her and they went to get their things ready.

• < Word Count > • 1301