-тринадцать-

Start from the beginning

Pagkasabi nito ni Baal ay inilahad niya ang kamay sa kaniyang harapan. Ancient magick begun to swirl on the bull's palm and a bloodied head of a Werman skewered on a lance presented itself in a blink.

"This is Lorcan, milord. The Werman who tricked us. Forgive me for we already slaughtered his entire pack without waiting for your orders."

Everyone knew not to mess with the third prince because he was one of the most ruthless Lords out there. Alexandreii didn't like to give out second chances to those who wronged him. And Baal knew this, that's why the beast didn't wait for any new orders from his prince and proceeded to obliterate the lead pack of werewolves on the eastern border of the Philippines.

"No, you did the right thing General..." ani ng prinsipe sabay pikit nang panandalian. Sinusubukan niyang pakalmahin ang sarili nang makita ang lider ng mga lobong naglakas-loob na lokohin ang kaniyang mga kampon.

"...But I have no interest now in seeing that traitor's head," sabi ni Alexandreii. Minasahe niya pa ang kaniyang sentido bago tuluyan ng pumitik. "Begone," ani nito at sa isang iglap ay naging abo na lamang ang nakatuhog na ulo ng lobo.

"Don't stop your search, General. Double your men. Bring my bloodhounds if you must. Burn villages that give out wrong information. My patience is thinning with the creatures of this country. I need you to find that cursed girl immediately and bring her to me!"

Alexandreii's intense voice became palpable in the atmosphere that if Baal wasn't used to his master's temper he would most likely collapse on the ground. However, Baal just held his head high and looked back at his master's raging eyes and swore that he wouldn't be back until he found what his master desired.

When Baal was gone, Alexandreii rose from his throne and looked up to the banner hanging on one of the pillars of his makeshift palace alongside his family's. It was the banner of the Morning Star, and in the middle of a red field was the symbol that he and his men were searching for. A chalice that symbolizes creation is drawn with a big 'x' mark on top of it.

Alam niya at ng kaniyang kampon kung ano ang itsura ng marka ni Lucifer. Kaya hindi nila iyon mapapaglagpas kung sakali man makita nila 'yun sa hinahanap nilang birhen.

It should have been so easy. Ajax thought as he continued to stare at the sigil of Lucifer. It was a symbol of power, life, duality, and creation. Anybody who bears it can be easily recognized by his brethren because the mark itself can entice any demons present in the area... so why couldn't they?

"Master, where do you want to go tonight?"

Alexandreii uncaringly looked out of his car's window to watch buildings and city lights pass in a blur.

Ilang linggo na siyang nasa Pilipinas ngunit unang gabi pa lamang na lumabas siya mula sa kaniyang palasyo at pinag desisyunang bisitahin ang mga dating lugar na napuntahan niya dati. Subalit wala pa ngang isang oras ng paglilibot ng kaniyang kotse sa siyudad ay naumay na siya rito.

Nag-uumapaw sa kadiliman at kademonyohan ang Manila na minabuti niya na lamang utusan ang kaniyang alagad na ipagmaneho siya sa kalapit na bayan. Bibisitahin na lamang siguro niya ang dating nakasama sa giyera na si General Sylvius.

"Here," utos niya sa kaniyang alagad.

His servant, Ymar, nodded and stopped the car immediately. They parked just outside a community park and Alexandreii went out and immediately breathed the fresh air of that small rural area.

That night, he assumed the face of an old businessman, with silver hair and crow's feet in the corner of his eyes. He was wearing a simple black suit as well in the hopes of not raising any suspicion from people in that area.