CH4P73R 51X

Your pov
I kiss back softly as I wrap my arms around his neck, making a very bold move on my behalf. I pulled me into his lap and leaned against the tree. I blush furiously as I feel him lick my bottom lip. I don't let him in and kinda sit there, still kissing him. I hear him growl and I moan softly from just hearing it, he takes his chance and thrusts his tongue into my mouth, marking his new territory. I press my body against his as I get a little confident, I suck on his tongue lightly and fight for dominance. He won and continued his exploring as I kisses back and moan softly. I pull away and pant as my face flushes a deep red. "I-i umm." "Aww man, you're back to studdering. It's still pretty cute though." He teases, I pout and nuzzle into his chest. "Stop being so...you. It's distracting." I grumble.
I feel him pull me closer and kiss the top of my head. After a while I fall asleep cuddled up to him.

No one pov
As Y/n slept on his now boyfriend, Matt sighed. He grabbed your bag and put your stuff into it, putting the bag on you then carrying you how you would a child. As the man carried you, Kuma followed. They got into the cabin and Allen immediately noticed the two. "Did you guys fuck or something?" "Nah, but after that make out session I sure want to." Matt says, he drags himself up the stairs and into the shared room. He layed down Y/n on his bed as he put the boys bag on next to the boys. Y/n squirmed around as he searched for the warmth. Matt climbed up and held the boy close to his chest, smiling down at the innocent teen. Matt drifted off, shortly falling asleep.

Your pov
I nuzzle even closer to Matt's chest as he tightened his grip. I heard Mrs. Kirkland panicking and trying to look for me while Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Bonnefoy tried calming him. I sat up and yawned cutely, stretching and rubbing out the tired in my eyes. "Hi." I mumble. Mrs. Kirkland stares at me, then quickly hugs me crying his eyes out. "I thought I lost you! Never do that again poppet. Why are you in Matt's bed?" I look at Matt and shrug my shoulders. "Ask Mattie." I say softly. I get pulled back down to Mattie's chest and I happily cuddle up, smiling as I breathe in Matt's musky colonge. "Y/n passed out on me when we were making out." "Nooo, we were cuddling after then I passed out. Stop making it sexual, meanie." I pout, slapping his chest lightly. "Get some Matt!" I hear Mrs. Jones yell. "You'll be getting some ass kicking if you don't shut the fuck up." Matt growled. They both argued back and forth as Mrs. Kirkland pushed a swear jar around. I sit up and grab Matt's collar, kissing him roughly. I pull away then slip a twenty in the swear jar to cover for the two. I get up and grab my towel, heading to the shower. Secretly stealing one of Matt's flannels.

No one pov
The three men sat there in pure shock as you trotted away. Since when did you get so confident and bold? Matt after a minute or two had realization hit him, he flushed a bright red and his his face in the covers. Allen sat there in shock as he blushed lightly. Oliver gingerly went back downstairs in the kitchen and François gave no fucks. After the boy showered, Y/n walked out of the shower wearing his briefs and one of Matt's flannels. He yawned softly and cuddled up to Matt. Tiredly nuzzling into the man's neck. While Y/n was showering, the three left to do their own thing.

Your pov
I look up at Matt as he stares down at me. I lean up and kiss his nose, smiling teasingly. Matt glared at me then nuzzled my neck, I sigh softly. Happy that I found a ma-"n-nng~." I moan softly, I cover my mouth and blush furiously. My boyfriend sucked softly on the same spot on my neck, soft, tiny moans leaving my lips. "M-matt~." I moan softly. Suddenly I feel him pull away and I let out a breath of relief. A loud moan is heard as he bites down on my neck, drawing blood. "Masochist?" He mumbles, nibbling and biting around my neck and shoulders, going down to my chest.
"M-matt~ I think t-that's e-enough~" I moan softly, lightly pushing on his chest. He pulls away and smirks at me, I had the flannel open and hanging off my shoulders. I was covered in hickies and I had a strong blush on me face. "M-meanie." I pout, it was sexual but it felt right. He kept his hands on my hips and didn't pass my boundaries. I cuddle up to him and fall asleep again.