CH4P73R 7HR33

Your pov
I stand still, tearing up immediatly. Memories flashing. The person realizes and pulls away. It was Mrs. Flavio. "Ciao! I'm so excited for this year, no one sadly took my class except you. But at least there will be no interruptions!" He squealed happily, I nod and wipe away my tears. Shyly walking to a front desk since there was no use. He happily taught and showed me on how to make clothing and certain sewing patterns. I took notes in my private notebook. I actually had a fun time in the class. It was nice to not have to talk and just listen and observe. I was observing all my teachers all day. Some are more mysterious, some are violent, some give no fucks and some were energized. Once class ended I rush to my locker and put my things away. I close and lock my locker as I head to Mrs. Kirkland's classroom. I knock gently on the door and open it slowly. I bite my lip nervously as I see some of my teachers. I take a seat and fidget a little in my spot. "Hi poppet, we have a couple personal questions to ask. If you don't want to answer some we fully understand. Ok?" I nod my head and fiddle with my hoodie sleeve. "How's your home life?" "I l-live alone at an a-apartment. M-my parents pay the bill and g-give me allowance." I say softly. "Do you have any kind of relationship with anyone, like friends or family?" "N-no, not r-really." "This is really personal, so get ready. Why do you have such social anxiety?" I bite my lip and tear up, looking down. "I-i umm...I w-was r-raped by m-my t-therapist when I was 14." I say softly, my voice cracking as tears stream down my face. I wipe my tears away and hold back as much as I can, extremely embarrassed from crying in front of my teachers. "Are you willing to trust any of us? At your own pace of course." I shake my head no, they probably think I'm rude but I was used by the person I was supposed to trust the most other then parents. "Poppet, we actually already spoke with your parents and the principal. We think that since in a week the 12th grade is going to a cabin trip, you will be in the teachers cabin with us. Is that ok?" I nod and whimper softly as I feel the stares intensify on my features. I hear a happy squeal then a hug. "Yay! We are going to have so much fun poppet!" I nod and gingerly sit there, not really knowing what to exactly do. After getting home and getting dressed, I happily as on my bed. Only wearing panties and a long sleeved shirt. I gasp softly and squeal happily as I jump up, running up to my closet and getting dressed into the outfit I had on before. I was an Instagram celebrity, kinda. I had a mouth mask thing and it was black with a white cat mouth with blush lines on it. I grab my camera and set it up. I had my green-screen up. I do a couple poses and I do a quick video just as a life catch-up, like my school and stuff. I edited the background to look like a wall of lockers then I post them. I smile happily and change back to my panties and long sleeved shirt. I get on my laptop and happily watch Lucifer until I pass out.

✨✨Time skip to next friday ✨✨

I slip on some some black and white striped stockings and denim shorts, a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and a pastel pink Tshirt over it, the shirt having two cherries on it. I slip on some pastel pink convers and grab my suitcase and one of my bigger backpacks. I take the mouth mask with me and walk to school, ready for the 12th grade trip. I walk to Mr. Bonnefoy's class with my stuff and stand next to his desk, biting my lip nervously. I blush lightly as he pats my head. "Alright you heathens, get on your busses. Y/n, come with me." I nod and follow him, dragging the small suitcase behind me. I stand there awkwardly as all the teachers stare at me, I whimper and look down. "Come on poppet, you're going to be sitting with Kuma and Matt in the back." Mrs. Kirkland said happily. I put my suitcase in the bus baggage holding thingy and climb onto the bus, rushing to the back. I take my seat to the window and Kuma sits on the floor between my legs. The bus was kinda train like, four seats facing each other, two on each side. Kuma layed his head on my lap and I scratch his head. Mrs. Williams sits next to me and Mrs. Jones sits in front of me, Mrs. Kirkland next to him. Mrs. Bonnefoy was sitting at the front. Since he smokes he sat with the other smokers at the front. I had asthma so it was for the best. The bus started driving and I scroll through my phone, letting Kuma cuddle into my lap. I scroll through my other Instagram, it was just random memes and random fashion sketches. I giggle softly as Kuma nuzzled his wet nose into my thigh. I didn't notice the three teachers staring at me in surprise.