CH4: A Beach Chapter? Okay.

Start from the beginning

I need to change subjects.

Y/N: Wanna go mess with Lilith?

Levy: Yeah.

We both walked back inside. She's acting normal, but her blush says otherwise.

Women are strange creatures.

(Nobody POV)

What Y/N didn't know was that Levy had a thing for guys with attitudes. She definitely loves the casual and sarcastic types. 

She would definitely talk to him more often when school starts back up. His cold intense gaze, his deadpanned look, his uninterested tone. It was a collection of many small things that really made Levy blush. She barely knew him, so she knew this was a baseless attraction due to teenage hormones.

But even if that was the case, she would turn that interest into love, and make it two-sided.

She was a ninja, right? How hard could love be?

Very hard. Especially with it being Y/N.

Y/N: Why am I here? I thought you wanted to see Arata's magus mode?

Celes: I did. But then Arata started talking about how cool YOURS was!

Y/N sighed, internally debating with himself. The first time he went Magus Mode, according to the Headmaster, his body absorbed a lot of natural magical energy. His body couldn't keep up with it and had shut down completely after only about three minutes in Magus Mode. After a bit of practice, Y/N could hold it for about five minutes now, though Y/N didn't want people knowing his drawback.

Y/N: Sure, but I want to fight Arata.

Celes: Deal!

Arata: Do I not get a saying in this-

Y/N: Connecting to the "Gula" Archive. I'm executing my thema!

Again, everyone on the beach heard the sound of birds. Surrounding Y/N where those white like birds. His clothes vanished, only to be replaced with a hooded cloak with F/C runes glowing on his sleeves.

Arata: Cool! My turn! Connecting to the "Superbia" Archive! I'm executing my thema!

Arata's hair blew in the wind as his magic power was released. His beach clothes vanished, only to be replaced with his magus mode clothing.

Celes: Both of you are really strong.

Y/N and Arata both turned to each other.

Y/N: Ready?

Arata: I won't lose!

Celes: Something tells me I should back up...

In an instant, Y/N summoned a ball of black flames. He held it in front of Arata, ready to release it.

Arata: Guess I'll show you my ultimate technique. 

Y/N: U-Ultimate technique?

Celes: Ultimate technique!?

Arata swings his arm, as if he released an attack of sorts.

Arata: BEGONE MAGIC POWER!!!

Y/N: Gaaaah!!!!!

Y/N fell to a knee, his flame flickered out.

Arata: You good dude?!

Y/N: Yep.

Y/N looked up with a smug smile. He held his hand up, now suddenly engulfed with black fire. 

Arata: Oh shit-

Before Arata could even finish, his entire body was engulfed in flames.

When it faded, Arata was on the ground, out of Magus Mode. He had no visible injuries, besides some scratches from falling on the sand.

Y/N: And that's that.

Celes: U-Uh...Y/N?

Y/N: Hm?

Y/N turned his head, only to be met with Celes covering her naked body.

Y/N: Nice.

Y/N took off his super cool rune cloak, handing it to Celes.

Y/N: I'll be right back!

With that, Y/N sprinted over to the shack Lilith and the others were in hopes of finding some clothes. As his cloak would disappear when he went out of Magus Mode, and he could only hold it for about three more minutes, he was in a rush.

Mostly so he doesn't pass out again, but to Celes, he was looking like a real gentleman.