Chapter Nine-Final Days

Bob and Bertram were having the best time, when the phone rang again. Bertram went to answer. He looked sad.

"What is it?" Bob said. 

"Its the doctor. He said I got a week left." Bertram said. Bob cried so hard that he thought he would pass out. 

"I will do everything I can to make you have the best last 7 days in your life the best days of your life. Except for the one where you die lol." Bob said. 

On day one, Bob and Bertram went to the Eiffel Tower by flying at lights speed. They enjoyed baguettes and macarons while watching the lights of the city. On day two, they went to Hawaii. They swam and enjoyed macadamia nuts while learning to surf and play ukulele. They loved Hawaii so much they stayed until day 4. On day 5, they went to every single chuck e. cheese and determined that the pizza was, in fact, recycled. On day 6, they went to California to apologize to 1D for killing Jessies horrible actions. And on day 7, they returned back to NYC and awaited the moment. Bob cooked Bertram a big meal of all his favorite foods and they watched Operas all day long. Bob was anxious and didn't want his Bertie to fly away, but he knew it would happen. Bertram seemed to accept death. Bob could never find a man as good as Bertram.

"Bob, I think its happening!" Bertram exclaimed! Bobs eyes widened.

"I love you uwu! <3" Bob said. The life faded from Bertram's eyes. Bob cried again. Bertram had died. RIP.