Chepter Six- The Prison

There was a knock on the door. Jessie answered. Two police officers stood in the door way.

"Helloooooo!" Jessie said. She twirled her crusty hair between her finger.

"Hi, Ms.Prescott. We have some questions." The police officer said.

"No." Jessie said. They shook their heads then picked her up and yeeted her in the police car. The family did not know what happened, and they did not care. Bertram got up to make lunch and Bob went off to work on his bug memoir. Luke stayed downstairs to watch the rest of the news. He didn't miss Jessie at all, but he felt bad that she killed him. Luke was in love with a killer.

In the kitchen, Bertram worked tirelessly to produce a delicious lunch for his beautiful bb. Bob would be pleased either way, but Bertram noticed he was becoming a bit skinny. Bertram liked a thicc man, much like himself. As Bertram worked, he though about Jessie. He was surprised that somebody he knew so well could kill somebody, especially Harry Styles. Bertram knew a killer.

In the office, Bob wrote vigorously on his memoir. He wanted it to be so good that one day, every single bug extermination company would have a copy. Bob swooned as he wrote the section on his love life. Of course, he did not miss Angsty Amy, but his heart leapt as he wrote about Bertram the Beautiful. He hoped that the bug companies were ok with the fact that he was in love with a man. Bob also thought about Jessie, how she had brutally murdered one of the prettiest guys on the planet. Jessie had always acted weird around him, and he finally figured it out. A killer was in love with him.

Bob and Luke ran into the kitchen.

"Bertie! We have to go see Jessie at her new home!" Bob exclaimed. Bertram only sighed in agreement.

"Yes, we should. She is all alone and on death row!" Zuri popped out from behind the corner, tears in her eyes and clutching a 1D magazine.

"Electric, and I cannot stress this enough, chair." She yelled.

"Yes, I agree. Let's go." Luke said. They all got in the car and drove to the NYC State Prison (NYCSP). They got to the prison after stopping at McDonalds. The prison actually looked like an animal shelter, and the people locked up were the kittens, separated from their mothers. They went to the front desk.

"Hi, miss. We are here to see Jessie Prescott." Bob said.

"Yeah, she's in the green room." The receptionist said. They went down the hallway to find the green room. It reminded Luke of vomit.

"Oh my god! Bobby, you came for me!" Jessie exclaimed!

"No, I didn't."