Always There

Have you ever had that feeling?

That feeling when you know someone's watching you, but when you turn around no one's there? You eventually believe that it's caused by paranoia, and that you're imagining things? 

Well, you're not imagining things. Or maybe you are. Who knows? But what I know, is that someone is watching me. They've been watching me since I was five.

No, I didn't know the whole time. I was just like any other normal person before, paranoid when that feeling came, scared when it was eerily quiet, happy with eventful occassions and nervous before certain events. I was oblivious to everything, acted through instinct and didn't think twice about trusting people. 

But, that was before I remembered. 

Now, I remember.

But, instead of going straight to my memories, I'm going to go through the beginning. Well, by the beginning, I mean when I was still oblivious.

A year before it happened.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

 Hey guys, 

This is going to be my first dedicated and official story. I'm not 100% sure about the plot, so I want to hear your views.

After the first chapter, it's up to the readers comments and votes as to whether I continue or not. 

Because I don't want to write a story no one enjoys.

Vote/Comment.

Lots of love and friendly gestures,

Checkers.

:)