Anorexic part 2

A week had gone by.

Harry was doing everything to get Louis back.

He just didn't understand. How could anyone as beautiful as Lou hate themselves? His body was perfect. Harry loved those curves, his thighs, everything. He missed it. It pained him to look at his love now, he was just bone.

Whilst harry was watching tv Louis unfortunately was in the bathroom.
Fingers down his throat; crouched down over the toilet, tears falling down his face and once again, emptying his stomach.

Louis did so well. Every single day of the week he ate breakfast, and today he even ate a little dinner, but that didn't settle too well with Louis.

He flushed the toilet as he finished, collapsing down onto his knees and sobbing into his sweater paws.

Harry heard Louis sobs, and muffled words in between. It was no secret what he did when harry found him crouched infront of the toilet, sobbing his heart out.

"Oh baby..." he sighed, walking over and sitting next to him and pulling him into his chest.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered, pecking his cheek.

Those same muffled words.

"What's that, boo?" Harry ran his fingertips down louis spine, rubbing gently at the bottom of his back.

"I'm sorry, couldn't help it" the poor boy gasped out, stuffing his face in harrys neck.

"S'okay angel, your getting better." He mumbled, wiping away his tears and moving his damp hair from his forehead.

"Let's get you some water and we can go straight to bed, okay?" He whispered and the small boy gave a weak thankful smile and nodded.

Neither of them brought up the night before, but it was for sure playing on their minds.

Louis ate around half his breakfast, before he cleaned it up himself, harry still eating.

Louis was getting better. And he was trying. He wanted to be healthy again. At a nice weight. He wanted to be able to go out and play football with the boys and not collapse right infront of them. He wanted to jump around on stage and not have to have breaks every 10 minuets.

He wanted everything back to normal. Cause if it's one thing louis has learnt, is that he shouldn't care. Cause when he's healthy he's happy, and right now, healthy is anything but Louis.

That's what was in the back of his mind. But that voice. That horrible voice. It made him do it. He didn't want to, it's became louis lifestyle to lose weight. Not gain it.

"Babe?" Harry waved his hand gently infront if his face "you there?" He furrowed his brows.

Louis slowly blinked, looking at him and giving a small nod.

"Okay... so, dinner? Do you want to try?" Harry seemed nervous, he definitely didn't want to see Louis over the toilet anymore.

Louis tongue swiped over his lips awfully slowly, before he nodded a little "Okay..." he whispered.

The taller smiled, nodding "so proud of you, baby." He sighed softly and kissed his cheek.

Louis would most likely be dead right now if it wasn't for harry. He was so caring, kind and loving towards Louis. He'd do anything for him and vice versa.

Louis and Harry shared a nice healthy dinner, and then cuddled on the couch. Harry made sure Louis didn't go to the toilet, they were making progress and he was sure everything was going to be okay.

It took a while, a little over a month to be exact, but Louis was now eating two meals a day, snacking when he could and was gaining weight.

Harry always kept a close eye on him, but he seemed to just be getting healthier, which was good.

When Louis reached a healthy weight, one where he was happy with himself they stuck to a nice diet. He and harry did it together, and harry couldn't describe how proud He was of his baby, Louis.

This is was kind of rushed as I don't really like anorexic ones, so sorry for the lack of detail. Do you guys prefer hurtfics or sickfics? Should I even them out more?
I have a new book of you want to check that out too 💗