Hate and Left out (sick) • Louis

It all started at their concert, louis had gotten sick. Too sick to preform.

Everyone thought it would be best for him to miss out on the show, not wanting him to get worse or spill his guts out all over the stage and get humiliated.

The boys saw this as no problem, but what they didn't see was Louis, scrolling through his twitter with silent tears running down his rosy cheeks.

It was partly for feeling so sick that he just wasn't coping well, and for the hate that spread through Twitter.

The tweets were just flooding through his feed, in louis eyes, but there was really not that many. The so called fans who were sending Louis hate were just being petty about the fact that 'he didn't even try to come on stage' and that 'he doesn't care about his fans'

They sounded worthless, but to louis it caused an awful ache in his heart. He would've done anything to be out there preforming, he loves it, he truly does. But he's stuck here in his bunk, caught up in these awful tweets as he listens to the boys shouting about whatever they were playing on the Xbox.

Louis felt awful right now, and he just wanted some attention. He wanted to feel loved, harry. Where was harry?

Louis slowly sat up, wanting to sob and call for harry, but harry couldn't see him cry. He'd ask what's wrong, and Louis could not show him those tweets. Nope.

Louis covered his mouth as he let a sob rack his body, laying back down and hiding under his covers, all the crying was making the poor boy exhausted, to which he quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.

When Louis woke the following morning the bus was silent. Which was strange. Very strange.

He slowly rubbed his eyes, reaching for his phone. His eyes adjusted to the brightness, slowly reading the messages that appeared on his lock screen.

Hazzy 💚💙 - hey boo! I hope your feeling better baby, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you! You looked so peaceful. We've gone out for breakfast. We won't be long, I love you x x

Leeyum - hey mate! Hope your feeling better!

Neil - do you want us to bring you back some breakfast? Hope your feeling better, see you soon!

Louis just frowned. They didn't wake him? They always wake him. Now he just felt even more upset. Louis still had an awful headache, and his stomach wasn't feeling too good either. He felt as though he needed to throw up, but Louis was scared of that, and he didn't want to get up. Really didn't want to get up.

"I feel bad for Louis, maybe we should have woken him, asked if he was okay, you know?" Liam frowned as he took a sip of his drink.

Harry nods a little "maybe we should go back sooner?" He suggested "I haven't had my good morning kiss." He pouted, himself and Liam now waiting for Niall to finish eating.

"Is that why your so grumpy?" Niall chuckled, to which harry shot him a glare, in return niall put his hands up in surrender.

Lima just watched with an amused grin, shaking his head a little.

Harrys phone began ringing, and he looked down at the caller ID it reading Boo 💙💚

He frowned, immediately answering.

"Lou? Baby are you okay?" He asked softly, becoming really concerned when all he heard from the other side was sobs and a soft "please come back."

That's all it took for the 3 boys to rush back to the tour bus, harry following the heartbreaking sounds of his love crying.

Louis was sat in front of the toilet, holding his stomach as he cried softly, whimpering harrys name.

"Hey, shh, angel. I'm here, okay?" He soothed, sitting beside him and rubbing his back.

"I'm so sorry baby, shouldn't have left you." He sighed shakily, he stayed beside louis, whispering sweet nothings to him and calming him down.

Louis was settled against harrys chest for a good 2 minuets, before his body lurched forward and he was emptying his stomach with the little food he had in there, he'd only eaten crackers which Liam and practically forced the smaller boy to eat the night before.

Liam and Niall were now stood in the doorway, Niall holding a glass of water and Liam some medicine for the boy.

Harry flushed the toilet once the boy was done, and Louis just fell limp against his chest again. Harry helped he sick boy to take the medicine, holding the water to his lips as he took a few small sips. That satisfied harry enough, and he was now carrying him to the 'living room area' where he laid Louis down on the couch, laying beside him and pulling a cover over them.

Harry kissed his forehead and softly whispered "get some sleep, angel."

And with that, louis peacefully fell asleep.

Liam, Niall and harry all felt guilty for leaving Louis, they should have realized how sensitive and sick Louis actually was, rather than going out to eat and not even checking up on him in the morning.

The three boys all watched a movie whilst Louis slept in harrys arms. He would occasionally wake up, whimpering because he was too cold and that he really didn't feel good at all.

They all felt sympathy towards the smallest member, helping in any way possible.

That night Harry decided to sleep on the couch with Louis, lucky for both of them louis slept right through until around 9am, where he woke again and was complaining about a headache, but that his stomach was no longer hurting. Which was good, as that meant he could try eat something and wouldn't have to be frightened about throwing up.

Louis was sat up, resting against harry, the blanket still wrapped around his shoulders as Harry ate some toast, and Louis nibbled on a cracker.

The day passed slowly, but as time went by Louis was starting to feel better. A lot better.

By 6pm Louis headache had gone, and now only felt cold. Which was easily solved by a ton of cuddles from harry and of course, another movie marathon with harrys and Louis covers from their bunks covering them up.

The boys were all happy and relieved to have their usually happy louis back the following day, and was well enough to preform.

"Thank you hazzy." Louis smiled as he pecked his lips.

"It's okay baby, I'm glad your well again." He hummed and hugged him tightly

•••

~edited~