Migrane • Louis

Shouting.

A lot of it.

That's all louis heard when he woke up.

They were currently on the tour bus, and he'd gone to sleep as he wasn't feeling well.

Before laying down his headache was mild.

But right now, it was awful. It was so strong. Ever single shout was awfully painful, louis didn't even know he was letting tears escape his blue eyes until Harry pulled back the curtain and frowns at him.

The light flooding into louis eyes caused him to shut them tightly and let out a painful sob, which too, caused his head quite a lot of pain.

"Oh boo, your really not well?" harry whispered and hugged him.

"Is it your head?" Harry asked quietly, causing the boy to nod and wince.

"Okay boo, I'll be right back." He wiped his tears with his thumb, before walking to the other boys.

"Lads, lou has a migraine, could you please not shout?.." Harry frowned, watching as their facial expressions softened.

"Course."

"Sure"

Simple replies were given, before he walked to the kitchen. He grabbed paracetamol, water and walked back to louis.

Louis took he pills, scooting over as harry laid beside him. Harry wrapped his arms around him, spooning the smaller boy.

It went like this for a while, before the sick boy jumped out of the bunk, running towards the small bathroom.

Harry frowned, quickly jumping down to follow his love. He kneeled down beside him and rubs his back.

"S'okay lou..." he smiled reassuringly.

Louis threw up his guts.

He was over the toilet for a good half hour. If he stopped he would be too scared to move Incase he triggered his stomach to ride up his throat again.

Louis sobs hurt his head more, and the throwing up wasn't helping at all. Harry felt horribly sorry for him, and all he could do was sit and rub his back, telling him how much he loved him and that everything was going to be ok.

Louis hadn't thrown up for a good 10 minuets now, so harry decided to lift up the whimpering boy and carry him to his bunk.

Once again, harry slid in beside him, closing the curtain to block out any light. Harry held Louis close, stroking the boys hair as he fell into a restless sleep.

That time when Louis woke up his headache wasn't as bad, and they kept him off the concert just to make sure he was good again.

•••

•~•Unedited•~•

Send requests I have nO ideas 😂