"Thanks."

Then she lays down, and falls asleep. I gently kiss her forehead, and then leave to get Ameri and Arnoux.

◇•◇•◇

"Oh, hey Aaron!" Eric grins, "Good to see you back safely. You found our daughters right?" He gives me a look.

"APHMAU'S BACK?!" Sylvanna appears, shoving Eric to the side. "WHERE IS MY HIJA?!"

"She's sleeping." I say, a little startled. "I came to pick up the boys."

"Oh... well, they're actually napping right now... so maybe I can come by later, and drop them off? And see Aphmau?" She says.

I know that if I say no she'll come by later anyway.

"Sure." I say, "That sounds great."

She smiles giddily. Eric sighs.

"Bye." I wave and walk back to the house. Halfway there, I accidently bump into someone.

"Oh, sorry..." I say.

"Ah! Oh, whatever." Cathy grumbles.

"Cathy! Sorry Aaron, she's just in a bad mood today..." Betty sighs.

"Oh, it's fine. I wasn't paying attention anyway..." I mumble.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be searching for Aphmau?" Jenny asks.

"We just got back today, with them." I say, smiling a little.

"Oh, good. Well, see you later!" She smiles, and drags her friends away. Betty waves goodbye.

I hurry back to the house, and go inside.

Inside the house, I find everyone asleep.

Well, mostly everyone.

A loud scream from our room causes me to panic.

I rush up the stairs, and slam open the door. She's awake on the bed, holding her head and hyperventilating. Nobody else is in the room.

She must have had a nightmare.

I calm down instantly, and move next to her, sitting down. She flinches, but doesn't move.

"Hey, hey... shh... it's okay..." I put my arms around her, trying to call her down. Kaiya and Taiya run into the room.

"What happened?! What did you do?!" Taiya exclaims.

"Taiya, calm down!" Kaiya grabs her sister, keeping her from launching herself at me.

"I think she had a nightmare." I say. Taiya calms down, and nods.

"What happened?" I asked gently.

"D-death... so m-much death... y-you, Kaiya a-and Taiya... K-Katelyn and Travis... e-everyone... d-dead... a-and E-Ein... h-he did it... h-he k-k-killed y-y-you..." she choked out.

I don't know what she was feeling, but I can tell this was tearing her apart. She didn't know why she was upset, Ein had helped her in the lab, and everything was everywhere.

She was reliving horrible altered memories.

"Shh... it's okay... it was just a dream..." I whisper to her. Kaiya grabs her sister's hand and drags her out of the room.

"W-why... am I so upset?" She asks me.

"Because, that almost really happened..."

"Goodbye..." Ein smiles sadistically.