Part19

After I went to go pick up all my stuff that didn't get messed up I went back to blues house. I walked through the door. "Hey blue you home!" I didn't hear an answer so I went to the kitchen to make me something to eat but I heard a knock at the door. It was just Jahseh so I opened it. " what do you want" "Well I heard your house went down last night so I wanted to bring you this to make you happy."

I turn around to see him holding a small dog. "Oh my god X it's so small and cute, how did you hear about it" "well you know the news on tv." "Why you acting like that?" "Like what? O I just wanted to make sure you were okay" "where were you last night jah" "well I left when u didn't come back" "and?" "And I went home" "your lying, X did burn my house down?" "Oh god Olivia I was drunk and I was so pissed!" I slapped him so fast it made him stop talking. "How the hell could you do this to me."

Then I heard the door and saw blue walk in. "Why the hell is he here" "because I wanna be" Jahseh said

Jahseh's POV

"Why are you here in my house after what you did" "you knew he burned down my house" Olivia said yelling at blue. "Wait what, no after he fucked You olivia!" "Oh yeah jah you should really leave" I step closer to Olivia "you just gonna let him kick me out, your stupid" "jah Im not stupid I just want me and blue to work." "But you told me you wanted me yesterday" "Yeah well that's sex and that's it!" I step closer to Olivia but I see blue step alittle closer to me. "Olivia please don't do this, I didn't burn down your house and I love you I got you a damn puppy O" "jah please don't do this" I stepped back that's when I saw blue get down on his knee and pull out a dark blue small box. "Oh fuck me" I said under my breath. I saw Olivia turn and look down at him. "Olivia marry me"