Part9

" Olivia ain't that yo nigga" I look over to see jahseh with some white bitch. I shake my head laughing "no" I don't know why I lied but started to pull blue away. I totally forgot about him last night I was suppose to go home and make sure he was okay. "Man why You gotta lie, I remember that nigga the first time we was bout to fuck" "we was not about to fuck" I say crossing my arms and rolling my eye. We started walking the other way. "We were totally about to fuck and you know it" "can we just get something to eat please!". He grabs my hand again. "Baby girl whatever you want, where you gonna eat" "there a chipotle right there please." "Aight lets go"

"Jahseh POV"

I just got to the mall with this bitch I meet this morning while I was at ihop talking about she fuck with my under ground music. He grabbed for my hand and I let her hold it. Hopefully she will give me top for this. "Aye you hungry?" "Yeah sure I could eat but after maybe we could take this to my house" she said while playing with her hair. "Yeah bet" I saw that there was a chipotle just across the street so we started walking over. I saw Olivia and this nigga laughing in there and eating. I stop in the middle of the street and almost got ran over. "Damn baby what's wrong" the girl said while pulling me back to the side walk. "Nothing come on" "but I thought we were getting something" "we can get something later we going to your house now"

"Olivia POV"

We just got done eating. "You want me to take you home" "yes please" "Yeah ight bet" we walked to his car and he drove me home. We had finally pulled up. "Thank you so much blue" "for what" "just for the food and clothes and stuff" "babygirl no problem" I started walking away to my house but then blue grabbed me. "Aye O can I,... maybe can I just,...." "what blue" I said rolling my eyes "can I just kiss you" "a smile started forming on my face so I pushed on him and he kissed me. It was more then a kiss it was making out and it felt so good. "Can I come in?" I started to pull him over to my door but then I saw something in my window move. I stopped in my tracks. "Actually blue im really tired and I gotta clean my house, maybe another day?" "Yeah sure imma call you later babygirl" "yeah Ight blue see you later".

I walked over to my door and waved at blue as he pulled off. I opened my door and saw jahseh. "What the hell are you doing here" "what am I doing here, what the fuck where you about to do with him." "Jahseh shut up okay" "you were gonna fuck him, shit you probably already did last night, is that where you were at?" "X just shut up" I sat down in the living room and he moved closer to me. "Just tell me the truth I was waiting for u here all night and moring" "oh really because I saw you at the mall with some bitch" he sat down slowing. "Why you gotta lie for jahseh" "did you fuck him or no" "did you fuck her or no" it got quite for a min. "Alright fine no I didn't fuck him but we did stuff" "were you gonna fuck him just now" "I don't know jahseh maybe." "So" "So what" he said laying back. "So did you fuck her" he didn't say anything for a min. "Damn O yeah I fucked her but only because I thought you fucked him."

I didn't say anything I just walked up to my room and layed down on my bed. Jahseh soon came up and stood in my door way. "O do we date" i didn't say anything because I didn't know, I mean we were best friends nothing could stop us but now we fight a lot and we fucking with other people. "O!!" He pulled on me to turn to face him.

"Jahseh I,.. I wanna see blue" I said looking down. He sat on my bed with me. " Damn O,... I bet he can't fuck you like me or love you like me"