Part4

he carried me up stairs to my room and threw me on the bed. he took off his jacket and got back on top of me. "jah what if-" he covered my mouth with the palm of his hand. he started kissing my neck, he put his other hand on my thigh and started moving it up to my pussy. It started feeling hella good so "fuck it" I thought to myself. I rolled him over so that I was on top and unbutton his pants and pulled them down. He rolled me back over and pulled off my dress, I had on an all black lace bra and underwear. He started kissing my chest and went down to my stomach. I pushed his head down because he was just teasing. He started blasting out laughing. "Why are you laughing" "Your always so impatient" I rolled my eyes "your drunk you don't really wanna do this" I said pushing him back "nah I want to come on O" he pushed me back down, I could feel his hardness. He then pulled down his boxers and pulled my underwear down. X placed his dick infront of my body and he put in the tip. It was big for some reason I covered my face with both my hands. This is kinda embarrassing having sex with him, he was my best friend. I could feel him pushing it in me I was so wet and it felt so good. "Mmm x" I said with my face still cover. I opened fingers to see i between, I looked at him. His eyes were closed I could tell he was enjoying it. "you feel so tight" since he wasn't looking at me anymore I moved my hands from my face, "x go deeper please" "trust me you don't want that" "I do I just don't think you can do it" he stopped "fine turn over" "what why" he picked me up and tossed me on my stomach. X pushed himself into me. I could feel myself gushing "fuck" I said really load while holding my mouth. I told you he said while slapping my ass. My moans were getting out of control. "Jahhh please" I moaned "hold on baby I'm bout to cum hold it for me" "jahhh I ca-" "here it comes" as my body tightened up and my pussy cumming all over his dick, I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me. He fell beside me and I falll asleep.