A Tough Night(Narry)

"Daddy Papa" I heard someone say while shaking me awake. I groaned slowly opening my eyes seeing Liam by my side and he had tears running down his face and his cuddly fox on his hand.

I quickly pulled the duvet off me sitting up feeling Harry start to stir beside me but he just groaned rolling over and went back to sleep.

"Hey what's wrong Li?" I asked turning on the bedside lamp so I could see him properly and I was shocked to see that his pj's was covered in vomit.

"Tummy hurts." He mumbled placing his small hand on his upset stomach. I sighed sadly and lift him onto my lap not minding the puke.

I stood up with him cause I was trying to not awake Harry as he had work tommorow while I had the day off which was good because it seemed like I was going to need.

"Did you get sick baby?" I asked even though that was obvious but I need to know where. We got out of the room and I closed the door behind us.

"Yeah on my bed. Sorry." He said laying his head on my shoulder and could feel the heat radiating off him.

"You're sick sweetie. It wasn't your fault." I said kissing his head just as we entered his bedroom.

The first thing I noticed was the awful smell of puke that came from Liam's bed. The boy had thrown up a lot but luckly it was only on the bed so all need to do was to put the sheets to wash.

I opened his drawer grabbing fresh pajamas and underwear before making my way to the bathroom where I placed the boy on the closed toilet seat.

Liam tucked his knees into his chest laying his head on them and he honestly looked miserable with his bright red cheeks and glassy eyes.

"Can I check your temp Li?" I asked opening the cabinet and grabbing the thermometer.

Liam nodded opening his mouth and letting me place the thermometer under his tongue. While we waited for the beep I started running my fingers through his sweaty hair hearing the boy sigh in relief.

" 101.9 You definitely got some kind of stomach bug buddy." I said sadly knowing that we were for a couple of tough days

"Papa my tummy is hurting worse." He whimpered clutching his stomach just as it let out a loud noise. I grimaced just by the sound ,placing my own hand on his tummy feeling it flip and gurgle beneath it.

"Why don't you try and use the toilet? It should make you feel a bit better." I said hoping it was true.The boy quickly nodded my guess being that he just wanted some form of relief from the pain.

I helped him take his trousers and underwear down before placing him on the toilet. Less than two minutes later the boy was emptying his bowels while I rubbed soft circles on his poorly tummy.

When he was done I cleaned him up then turned on the taps helping him take the rest of his clothes off. Lifting him into the bath once it was full.

After he was bathed and dressed I carried him to my room putting him on my bed beside Harry who was still thankfully asleep where he instantly crawled under the covers.

"Cuddle with me papa." Liam mumbled making grabby hands at me but I shook my head because for more that this was really appealing I knew I needed to clean the mess on his room.

"I need to clean your room sweetie but I'm sure Daddy and Pepper will glad cuddle you." I said and the boy nodded hugging his cuddly fox  to his chest and snuggled further into Harry who pulled him close without even opening his eyes. I smiled at how cute they were before leaving the room.

First I went to Liam's room gathering his sheets and duvet trying my hardest not to gag then I headed to the laundry room where I put the dirty items in the washing machine.