Just a stomach ache? (Nouis)

"Papa" Liam mumbled sitting on the sofa beside me and curling into my side. "My stomach doesn't stop hurting." I was surprised by what he said because Liam was going through a phase where he wanted to be as much independent as possible which includes not telling us when he is feeling sick.

" Do you feel like you going to be sick?" I asked hoping he would say no because it hadn't even been two weeks since he had a stomach bug.

" Not yet it just hurts." He whimper cuddling even closer to me if that was possible meaning he was almost on my lap and that I could feel he was running a fever but for what I could tell it was a low one.

" Why don't you try take a nap? Probably will wake you feel I bit better and I promise I will wake you when Dad and H get home as they gonna bring dinner." I said running my fingers through his hair.

Liam nodded closing his eyes but I saw that he had his arm wrapped around his stomach.

When I was sure Liam was sleeping his head resting on my chest I pressed play on the film I was watching and with the warmth of Liam's little body against mine I ended up falling asleep as well.

" Look at them Haz they're so cute." Was what woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes seeing my husband with his phone on his hand while my oldest just chuckled.

" Stop that Lou" I whined holding Liam close when I felt him start to stir. Even in his sleep I could see his pained expression as his forehead was creased.

" Okay I already took hundred of pictures anyway." Louis said putting his phone on the coffee table. " Is everything alright? You both never sleep that early." Louis asked more serious this time.

" Liam is complaining of a stomach ache but he didn't get sick yet so hopefully it's a false alarm." I said although I doubt it was just that and Louis seemed to agree with me.

" Looks like we are in for a couple of tough days." Louis whispered ruffling Liam's hair.

" He just got sick last week." Harry mumbled from the other sofa where he was playing with his phone. " I bet he's faking so he can miss school again."

If it was him or any other kid I think Harry would be right but Liam enjoys going to school so I don't think he would fake not for this reason.

" No he's not." I said and Harry groaned but didn't say anything else.

" Do you think Liam is up to dinner?" Louis then ask but I shrugg.

" I'm gonna wake him I told him that I would when you guys got home." I said and Louis nodded going to the kitchen with Harry following him.

" Li, baby. Dad and Harry are home." I called gently shaking him awake but as soon as he opened his eyes I knew something was wrong because he was really pale.

" Sick." Liam blurted out and before I could react Liam gagged throwing up all over the floor and on his clothes.

" Louis." I called while rubbing Liam's back as the boy kept empting his stomach.

Louis came running in his eyes widening when he saw the boy's state before he turned back to the kitchen returning with a sick bowl.

" You still nauseous sweetie?" Liam didn't even get a chance to answer as he dry heaved over the bowl before another stream of puke filled the bowl.

" It hurts." The boys sobbed out when he was done throwing up. I placed him on my lap not minding the vomit and the boy buried his face into my chest.

" Shh." I said rubbing his back and kissing his hair feeling his tears soak my top.

" You can eat dinner with H I'll just get this one into a bath." I said knowing that I would only eat when Liam is asleep because the boy clung to me when he is sick while Harry prefer Louis.