The antidote

Max had a great deal going about the thought of Jessica. It was becoming more unbearable for him as he could not clear his head of the thoughts that keeps running through his head momentarily. Meanwhile other guys who thought they could always make their way around just any girl they choose to had given  it a trial in wooing her or better put "toast" as was the usual slang. To Max, his projects were top priority but he easily get distracted each time the thought of this chic comes, it was even more worse if he comes across the girl either in the laboratory or in the project theater.
Surprisingly enough, on a fateful day, Max was about leaving the medical laboratory where he had had 7 hours of non stop surgery operation of a live rabbit with his professor and six other colleagues of his when he met one on one with Jessica. The contact of their eyes was sharp and quick for he quickly looked away as if being shy. That was not enough, but more surprisingly Jessy smiled and waved while simultaneously saying "hi" to Max. It came more of like a surprise to Max as he wasn't expecting her to say anything. Well, she just did! "Hello"! Max replied not forgetting to add a little smile back. But sincerely, he was very fatigue. Why did it have to be now that I look stress that we had to run into each other? Well, thank goodness they finally had a chance to say hi. That really meant a lot to him. The smile Jessica earlier gave him was like an antidote to his stress. He discovered he was smiling at himself all the way back home even though his tissues were crying out loud and it was as if he had bags of grains in his eye. The plan is to get home, take a shower get something into the stomach and then crash. Max remembered being told a couple of time that he was always too serious. They call him names like Prof, master Max and the likes.