Post college

Finally Max settled into one of the top ranked tertiary institution where he was reading Medicine and Surgery. The choice of career like many other teenagers experienced was not so easy as first they had to consider their academic strength, then their passion as well as the natural abilities. Ever since Max read the book "Gifted Hands", by Ben S. Carson MD. He had decided to make him his role model and a promised himself that one day he will get to be as great as Ben Carson. Only that he could be even better.
In the medical school, Max made his way to the level of distinguished results which made many once again jealous him. But this was not so easy as he had to study late into the night every nights except on weekends which he either has to be in the laboratory for one practical session or the other or sometimes he reliefs himself of stress by visiting the cinema or engaging in some sort of sports.
As usual, many female colleagues of his admire him and long for him to just say hi. This also prove one of the quotes his aunt always quote. "girls only like smart and focussed guys". Well! It quite obvious! To Max, hard work in term of studies was the only interpretation he could deduce from the quote. But now things changed about Max since he set his eyes on  the new girl in the department.
Jessica was also reading medicine but was a fresher in the institution.
Jessica had lived with her parents in the Sun city, USA before they recently moved back to Lagos, Nigeria. Unlike her elder brother who was a Master decree holder in Genetical Engineering from university of California, Jessica could not have such opportunity not because the family could not afford but because she decided to. Her parents objected the idea and pleaded for her to stay back and have a better education overseas like her elder brother but she insisted in returning with the family. When she finally applied into the federal institute, she got the admission right away.
Apart from her intellectual prowess, Jessica was very beautiful and well structured lady. She was also of medium height and curvy hips that makes her just amazing. Her hair was long and black complimenting her light complexion that radiates from distance. She had this kind of American accent too.
But the killing attribute is her perfect dimple that sinks below each time she gives that stereotypic smile. Each time she pose in a poised manner, suspending her hand half way in the air, it always appear to Max as if she had a broken wrist.
Soon Max found himself engrossed in the world of fantasy all because of this lady. But as usual he maintained his lane but devising the tactic to go about it.