Is Loving You A Crime?

Born into a family of seven and being the last born is just great. To some being a lastie means being the family dull because everyone have to handle and treat you with extra care. Well! unfortunately, this was not very mush the case with Max. First, his dad died of an ailment a few months after his birth and his mom had to carry all the family responsibilities on her head. Despite all ills,  Max grew up strong and healthy with such great attributes that attract people to him. Making friends was no hard thing for him as everyone seems to admire his attributes and charisma.
At a very tender age, Max had discovered his potential and good enough for him started exploring his potentials. This apart from his natural beauty and fair complexion with hairs covering his entire skin as carpet grass was just few out of the things that made people like him.
Time flip and things grew hard and unbearable but still he was the that has good faith and always positive regardless of the situation he finds himself.
After a while in his hometown with his mom and elderly ones, it was time for him to move to the metropolitan city to continue with his college education. "my son,  I want you to realize that life in the city is different from you had here. Unimaginable things happen and at such one have to be extra carefully careful". Max wore a smile. This he do each time his mom use that word. But this time, he knew his mom meant what she said than ever before. She continued, "you have to be the good child I've raised you to be always. Face your studies squarely. Although  your late father and I didn't born you with a silver spoon, I want you to know you can find and possess one only by hard work and dedication and you can give your future children, my grand children a better life". Max notice her mom was already the ocean of tears. More so of the thought of letting him out of her bosom than the pitiful life they live. Mom! Max embraced her mom and gave her an assuring look. "lastly Max, I want you to be careful with city girls, try as mush as possible to stay clear of problems". This word reminds him of the time his mom had jokingly said that Max is so pretty that girls can't do but admire him. That word resounded in his mind momentarily and makes him smile at himself.