Rosa

Older sisters are supposed to protect their younger siblings

Older sisters are supposed to protect their younger siblings. Older sisters are supposed to be the parental figure to their younger siblings. Older sisters are supposed to be the person their younger siblings look up to.

Older sisters aren't supposed to let a cartel take control of their family.

Rosa Ramos is the older sister of Suzu and Chava and best friend to Gloria Fuentes. Suzu is the middle of the three and an aspiring beauty pageant contestant. Chava is the youngest and the godson of Gloria.

When Gloria, a makeup artist from California, comes to visit the Ramos family in Tijuana, Mexico, she thought it would be a trip to paradise—a trip down memory lane. Her plan was to help out Suzu with her makeup for the pageant, reminisce old memories with Rosa, and spoil Chava to bits.

To celebrate their reunion, the trio heads to a nightclub to dance their excitement off. When they least expect it, their night gets ruined when cartel hitmen decide to take over the club and cause chaos.

The three end up separated as Suzu is kidnapped, Rosa is knocked out, and Gloria is lost looking for the two. When the cartel, Los Estrellas, finds two of the missing three, it is up to them to play nice and cooperate, or else it is lights out for all three.

DisclaimerDO NOT COPY OR TAKE ANY PIECES FROM ROSA TO PASS OFF AS YOUR OWN IN YOUR OWN VERSION

Disclaimer
DO NOT COPY OR TAKE ANY PIECES FROM ROSA TO PASS OFF AS YOUR OWN IN YOUR OWN VERSION.
PLAGIARISM IS NOT IT, HUN.
IF ANY SIMILARITIES ARE SEEN OR IF ROSA IS POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.